38)

today is the day of ball.....kaushal and anvi finally sorted out their difference and decided to be girlfriend boyfriend.....anvi deny to tell anything to her family because they are little strict with her.....so she said that she will tell them when they, she and kaushal, were sure to take next step in relationship that is marriage....before that she will tell only if needed......kaushal agree saying he is with her always.....

sana is in aradhya room getting ready with the help of maa....and sid is in his room getting ready.....he was eager to see sana in gown he selected for her.....while sana is little nervous after seeing gown....it's not really revealing but still it is....

sa - maa will i look good in this?....i mean sid selected it for me...will i be able to carry it properly?.....

maa - oh hush....you are beautiful that anything will look good on you....and you will carry it more effectively than anyone else....just be confident...now go and change quickly...

sana nodded and changed into a gown...her makeup is done, just her hair are left....she came out wearing it......

maa - see...you look elegant....

maa said dreamily....sana went and stood in front of mirror to see herself....and she did not look bad......gown has a slit till thigh and is shoulder less from left side while on right side it has full net fluffy sleeves......

gown has a slit till thigh and is shoulder less from left side while on right side it has full net fluffy sleeves

she was looking at herself when her eye fall on her upper chest which is visible.....her scar of operation is visible a little....her eye sadden and maa notice this.....she look where she is looking and turn sana toward her...

maa - no....don't think about it.....

sa - but scar is visible and it will not look good...

maa - why you are thinking like that?.....it shows you are strong....everyone has flaws.....everyone has some scars.....so don't even think about it.....

sa - i will not...but can we hide it for now....i don't want other to look at it....and question about it...you are my family and you all know about it....please....

maa nodded in understanding.....they hide it foundation and then do her hair.....she keeps her hair open but give it a style with some hair accessory....and then wear a thin necklace to add the beauty.....

maa - you are looking so beautiful....i just wish my son don't faint seeing you....

maa said teasingly making sana turn pink.....

sa - maa app bhi na....

maa chuckle at her and pat her cheek affectionately.....

maa - lets go....we don't want sid to wait any more....now do we?...

sana shook her head with smile and they made their way downstair after sana wear her footwears....where sid is waiting for her patiently....he is wearing a light color shirt with black color vest and pant....with brown tie.....above it has suit coat matching color with sana.....