1)

its night time.....a girl is sitting on couch of her home doing her office work.....let introduce the girl....she is Shehnaaz gill.....she was once princess of her parents but everything changes after their death....now she is working as sidharth shukla pa, since he take over his father company, mean for 3 years....

she lives in a one bedroom flat.....her flat is small and sweet.....it has open kitchen attach with her small living....she has dinning table with 4 chairs, a couch for 2 people to sit in a corner with a small table in front and a chair place near it.....

she has dinning table with 4 chairs, a couch for 2 people to sit in a corner with a small table in front and a chair place near it

her room is totaly different from what her living room is.....her living room gives you feeling of mordernisation....white walls with grey touch on furniture....but her room gives you totally homely feeling....she decorated her room beautifully....her room has one, Not so big nit so small, bed on which two people can easily sleep, then a couch with small tea table near a big window....

her room has one, Not so big nit so small, bed on which two people can easily sleep, then a couch with small tea table near a big window

she has small herbs and plants place in her room to keep it fresh... and have some frames hanged on wall....one of her parents...then one of her with her parents.....then one of her with her maapa, who was her nany but not less then her parents.....she started him calling maapa since she was 5 years old......her both parents use to work so they have no option but to hier a nany....still they love her so much and use to give her their time....every weekend of them was of sana's....her nany is a kinnar but she never see him any differnt and same goes to her parents....now also she use to visit him every sunday.....then rest of the pics are of her with her two best friends.....her lifelines....she loves both of them to her life.....she can do anything for them......

she was busy in doing her work when bell rang.....she glance at watch, it shows 9:30...she sigh and get up.....she open the door little but seeing who it is...she tried to close it.....key word tried.....but fail miserably......as a foot immediately come in between door, stopping her from closing door...she try to protest but finally gave up knowing the person strength.....

She left the door and went inside.....letting them come in.....two people wearing black hoodies came in with hoodie caps on their head to cover their face....