9)

its around three and half month since accident happened......everything is going pretty normal and sid is also showing some signs of his memory being back but it's not much....every body is patience with him and did not pressure him with anything.....and sana being his biggest support.....sure sana get strict with him sometime but also love him more than that......and as said before only sana knows how to handle him.....sid never said again to go to her office after last time and for which everyone, specially sana is greatful....

sana also become more close with sid parents....both love her a lot....and same goes to sana.....sana also visit her maapa sometime and will tell him all the things that is going in her heart....only he is the one who know actually what is happening or going in sana's heart....he feels so bad for her and pray that she get her happiness back.....its hurt him a lot to see her like that.....he know sana is strong....and also know that no matter if she is not crying from outside but she is crying from inside.....but also everyone has some limits and he can see that her limit is coming to end soon.....

today its sunday so everyone is home..... all are at sid house and were enjoying.....sana with sid and kaushal were in sid's room watching movie.....sid snuggle up against sana and kaushal just laying with his head in sana lap.....all were fully in movie when sid suddenly get up...

sa - what happen sidharth?....

sid - my drink is finished....i will come back in a few minutes.....

saying he ran outside....

sa - sidharth slow....you will hurt yourself...

she yells after him, knowing he is very careless.....and will not focus on where he is going.....

as she just finishes yelling and a few moments later she hears a scream.....kaushal and sana look at each other and immediately shoot up, running outside....to see sid rolling down stairs....

sid - mumma....

he cries for sana while all come running toward him....sana and kaushal run to save him but they are late and he is already on the floor.....sana went and picked his head keeping it in her lap....

sa - sid bacha....please ankhe mat band karna...keep your eyes open.....you are going to be safe....

she said trying to keep him awake....

sid - m..mumma....

he said in a cracked voice...

sa - haa baby.....

kaushal and others help in carrying sid and place him in back seat of car...sana slip beside him and put his head in her lap...kaushal settle on driver seat and did not wait for anyone before he roar car to hospital breaking all speed limits....all other are also behind them in other car....

sana tries to keep sid awake as he is closing his eyes every passing moment...

sa - please baby.....some more time.....listen to mumma....please stay with me...

she was constantly pleading with him......

sa - kaushal aur kitna time.....he is sleeping unconscious....

ka - just a few more minutes sana.....please keep him awake...

and true to kaushal words after a few minutes they reach hospital.....sid is taken into emergency ward....soon after their parents also reach and they were waiting for doctor to come and say anything.....about an hour later doctor come out.....