17)

sana immediately start working and she took meera and some other employees help in it....at first she decided invitation card and give it to print so that it can be print out till 4pm and can be distribute till evening....she was working with other employees till office hours i.e 5pm but after that they start going home.....but at that time kaushal and sid join her....they went in banquet hall to see all the work....

as manager of hall is showing them design for those things it is yet to be decided.....if sid would say that something is nice then sana will just reject it immediately....saying it is not decent or proper or according to theme or something else...sid know what she is doing and he is laughing inwardly at her....she is just so cute when she is angry and sid is enjoying this fully.....at last with this cute nok jhok of them they finally decided everything, form table cloth, to flower to be kept, to stand for media separately, to food to be served......sana do everything efficiently.....they stay a little more to see that workers are still working because of short notice....but then they are paying them extra.....

its 11pm when they finally decided to go home.....kaushal insist sana to come his home as its already late and she is so tired to make herself something for dinner...sana also not argue knowing that she is really exhausted...all three sit in one car and drove to kaushal house....also kaushal house is nearest to hall so it will be easy for them to come early next day.....sid message his mother already about staying at kaushal home earlier so that she will not worry for him.....when they enter house, they expected everyone to asleep till now but they get shocked to see everyone in living and by everyone means sid parents are also there.....

sid - mom dad you here....

ka - and why are you all not asleep till now....

Everyone chuckled at their confused look.....

dad - what else did you expect?....

Bd - we also want to congratulate our children for their achievement......

they said with a wide smile....making sid sana and kaushal to smile at them....they went and hugged them.....all did a big group hug.....

maa - i am so proud of you all....

sa - why are you all giving me credit....it's them both hard work....

she said when all are also congratulating her....at this all laugh at her...

Bm - pagal ladki.....to yeh teri bhi to company hai.....

sa - huh?....

sid - rehne to aunty....she did not remember it....

listening this all were shocked while sana was confused....

Bd - really she did not?...

ka - yes dad...she did not...

sa - what it is that you all are so shocked that i did not remember it?....

ka - brother we are not going to tell you....you will only be able to know it if you remember...

sid - yes....if we had to tell you this then we would have told you long back....when you join the company.....

sana looks at everyone in hope that they will tell her but no one says anything....

sa - this is not fair...

she whines, making others chuckle....

ka - everything is fair and mom...we are so hungry...please dinner...

his mother nodded and they all went to dining table...their parents had already eaten so they are just sitting giving them company....and soon they went to their rooms and drifted to sleep almost after touching the bed....as they were really tired....next day all wake up early and come down....have their breakfast and were almost ready to go at venue when sana exclaimed....