2)

they were off to office in sid's car......they park in private parking and went to private lift....all went to their office wishing good day.....sana went and immediately make sidharth's schedule....then she take schedule to sidharth office....she knock and went inside after hearing faint 'come in'....

sa - good morning sir....here is your schedule for today.....

she said showing his schedule....while Sidharth just shook his head....even after telling millions of times not to call him sir when they are alone but she is just stubborn....

sid - good morning miss P.A.....and thank you for the schedule...

he said playing along with her.....he looked at his schedule and frowned....

sid - why meeting just before lunch?...

sa - well, investors want to discuss about some things before finally signing the deal....and they said to do it at lunch...knowing you did not do meetings during lunch i schedule it before lunch after consulting them....and kaushal sir will also be present there.....i had already inform his pa about the same.....

sid nodded....

sid - ok....just bring me the file of the investor and you read the contract before meeting once.....

sana nodded and give him file.....and went to her office.....they went for meeting and it went well....they were returning and as its already lunch time they decided to directly went to sid office....sid and kaushal are walking in front and sana behind them.....they open the door of the office, of sid's office, and immediately turn back, to move out of the office....making sana bump into them.....they just pass her making her confuse.....she rub her head and look at their retreating figure, who went to her office...she went inside to see what it is that made them to turn immediately and instantly laugh when she see who is inside.....

sa - bade papa, uncle....

she went to them still laughing......

sa - hello bade papa....hello uncle...

she greeted them hugging......

Bp(kaushal's father) - hello beta....how are you?....

sa - i am fine.....you both are here today?....

dad(sid's father) - well we just thought to visit the company and give you children lunch....

sa - thank you both.....but seems like i have to do lunch alone...because of the way both of your sons run away....

both laugh at her......

Bp - where they went.....

sa - where else.....only safe point for them....my office....

she said with a mischievous smile.....both grin and went to her office.....to see both are relaxing on chairs, in front of her table.....when sid and kaush see their fathers, their eye widen.....

sid - dad.....

dad - yes dad....now are you both going to come yourself...

Bp - or we take you with our way......

both nodded like kids and went to sid office with their fathers behind them.....getting inside the office they glare at sana and pull her hair from both sides....