7

Third Person

"Oh there's a bunny!" a girl squealed looking at a fluffy white and black spotted bunny. She chased after it hoping to get it since she's always wanted a bunny and Forks doesn't have pet shops that sell bunnies.

Not far away a person ran through the trees light on their feet not making a sound. The trees didn't rustle, they made no sound, a blur rushed past but stopped seeing Liliana chasing the bunny.

The person smirked licking their lips before jumping down and keeping to the shadows but slowly following behind her. They saw her bag which sat under a tree in the shade a water bottle next to it.

Rushing over to it they grabbed it and unscrewed the lid before inserting something from a vile in it. They then shook it up and placed it back where it was hearing the girl come back. She was a bit sad since she couldn't catch the bunny because it was too fast for her.

She bent down and grabbed her water bottle before drink some of it and putting it back down. She stretched her body not noticing the person that smirked lurking in the shadows. The person jumped down landing behind her soundless.

She turned around not expecting to be grabbed my the neck and fangs bite into the side of her neck she let out a ear piercing scream before her neck was snapped evidently killing her. The person wiped the blood off their lips before smirking and rushing off happy they'd gotten their hunger filled and ruined the life of another person.

This person had not known what they'd done wrong. They believed the vile was filled with something that made the body go numb that it would stop the girl from fighting back. The liquid was red in color labeled numbing elixir.

The person didn't know the vile was mislabeled all they knew is they were hungry and they need to quench their thirst. They didn't care that the person was just a child or that there were many animals that were around for them to have.

They weren't going to survive on animal blood especially not for what they had planned. They just never expected they'd be getting chased my giant dogs who looked menacing enough teeth sharp ready to tear them to pieces for being on their land.

The person was chased all the way until they were no longer in the beasts territory. The person didn't know what they'd done they were just ready to get their revenge. Something they've been wanting ever since they woke up as this new being. They were going to get it even if it killed them

At the Cullens

The Cullen family sat around doing their own thing Rosalie sat lounging on the couch looking through a fashion magazine legs propped on Emmett's lap who was playing video games with Jasper missing their mate and best friend.

Edward was in his room more than likely reading or thinking about Isabella. Everything was pretty chill until Alice had dropped vase she was holding being pulled into a vision.

A person ran through the trees before spotting Liliana in the forest chasing after a bunny. Picking up her water bottle which sat under a tree next to her bag they took out a vile and poured it in the bottle before screwing the kid back on a shaking the bottle placing it back down before jumping into a tree and waiting with a smirk

Liliana who had a pout since she wasn't able to catch the bunny walked over to her bag and grabbed her water bottle before drinking wine and putting it back. She stretched her body before turning around being grabbed by the neck and having fangs pierce her neck causing her to let out an ear piercing scream that rang through the forest before having her neck snapped and the person leaving as Liliana dropped to the ground lifeless

"Alice Alice what did you see" Jasper asked holding her shoulders as a scream was heard. The same ear piercing scream in her vision causing her to quickly rush out of the house following the scent of her best friend and sister.

Getting to the area where she had saw everything happen in her vision her family following behind her she saw Liliana on the ground lifeless like in her vision. She rushed over and pulled her head into her lap dry sobs racking her body as she heard the very light barely noticeable steps of her family growing near.

"Lily!?" Jasper exclaimed rushing over to his wife and best friend feeling her now pale and very cold face. A bite mark pierced on her neck dry sobs were heard from behind the two as Emmett and Rosalie rushed over and grabbed each of her hands.

There was nothing they could do it wasn't venom that was released into her and there was no way they could bite her because her heart had already stopped she was cold and dead.

Standing up Emmett punched a tree knocking it down in the process. "Let's bring her back to the house" Carlisle said hugging Esme who was just as emotional as her children before Jasper picked his best friend up and they all rushed back to their home.

Getting inside they placed her on the couch and sat around the room not knowing what to do. "Alice? Is this what you saw?" Edward asked looking at the lifeless body of the person he saw as his sister. Though he didn't show it they both knew it because he told her himself.

Quick flashback

"I'm sorry" Edward said looking at Liliana who sat playing the piano not noticing him standing there. "What?" She asked eyebrows furrowed. "Listen I know I act like an asshole at times but I truly do see you as my sister You were my little sister the minute Alice told us about her vision" Liliana smiled at him "and you were my brother the moment I was accepted into this family even if you are a dick" they both laughed before going back to their own respective activities

Flashback Over

"So it was another vampire who did this? But it wasn't the kind like us? How is that possible?" Edward asked looking at the bite mark on Liliana's neck after he had seen the vision in Alice's mind.

"I'm not sure I know the wolves chased the person down but stopped once they were no longer on their territory" Alice said looking at her shaking hands as Jasper grabbed them. "What are we going to do? What do we tell her dad? Bella?" Edward said as Emmett and Rosalie sat next to their mate empty with a blank expression.

It was confusing to them because they didn't feel any pain when she died it should feel like your heart was ripped out when your mate dies. They didn't feel any of that which confused then and their family. So what is going on and what the hell killed her most of all what were they going to do?