3

Liliana

"So he just covered his nose and jolted as if you smelled bad?" I asked as my twin sister nodded making me frown and tilt my head.

"Well that's not very nice" I pouted "he also tried to change his class like do I smell that bad?" She grimaced as I sniffed her and shook my head.

"No you smell like lavender to me" I beamed "and you still smell like coffee beans and vanilla" we laughed as we walked over to my car.

"Wait where's my truck?" Bella asked as I hopped around on my feet. "I got dad to take it home so we could take my car!" I pointed at my car that was sadly parked next to the Cullens.

I made a mental note to park somewhere else. I'm hoping the attention would calm down soon and that the Cullens would stay away.

I do not want their presence to draw attention to me in any way, shape, or form. As we walked closer to the car I glared at Edward who was looking at my sister weirdly with his nose covered.

He seemed take aback as I pointed both my middle and pointer finger at my eyes before pointing them back at him glaring twice as hard as before

"Liliana" I nervously laughed and scratched the back of my neck. "No" I pouted but nodded walking over and throwing my bag in the trunk of the car.

"Welp let's go little one" I said as she scrunched up her nose. I was aware of the stares from the Cullen family but I didn't care.

As long as they weren't talking to me they could do as they pleased. "I'm older and taller than you" I waved her off as she got in the car.

"Don't you have to stream today?" I nodded my head looking at the watch on my wrist. "Yea I do actually at 6:00 right now it's 2:57 so I have time!" I chirped as she shook her head.

"No, no, no you have homework and you still have to set up you know how your fans and manager get when you're late to things or don't do things remember the time you got sick and couldn't stream and they started trying to find our address by tracking your IP Address" we both shivered at the thought

That was the day I learned to never play when it comes to my fans. "Okay you have a point but as far as homework I only have a literature and history essay and a math test to study for the essays are the same as ones my private teacher already assigned so she told me to just give those ones in and the math test is on something I've already learned so I'll be fine" I pressed the button to start the car as we both strapped on our seatbelts.

I checked all my mirrors before sending a pointed subtle glare at Edward again before driving off.

Let's let this be the last time he makes my sister feel out of place in any way. I don't know how but she always smell like lavender and I always smell like coffee beans and vanilla.

So there's no absolutely no way she smelled bad he better heed my warning

Alice

The five of us walked in the house bickering well Jasper wasn't he was trying to diffuse the situation but it wasn't working making me sending him an apologetic look.

"Hey what's going on down here?" everyone turned to Esme who was standing on the stairs. At first nobody wanted to speak so I did.