5

Liliana

I left Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, and Alice in the gym with everyone else so I could go help my brother.

I waited on a wall in the halls as he made his way to me with the Bennett witch and doppelgänger following behind.

As soon as I saw Alarics body who was actually Klaus I kicked off the wall and stood up. Bonnie and Elena seemed stunned to see me.

"Liliana what are you doing here?" Elena asked as I had a hard look on my face eyes blank.

Klaus began to taunt them as I stayed quiet eyes trained on them both. He revealed who he was telling them he had taken control of Alarics body.

This was after Elena took way too long to figure it out whereas Bonnie being the smart one she is realized right away.

"Tonight I'm not here for you though" he said going to make his way towards Bonnie as she used her magic on him. He motioned for me not to interfere since he had a witch helping him.

I sped over to Elena and grabbed her by her neck as we made our way to the cafeteria where Bonnie was trying and failing to kill Klaus.

I grinned as Elena shouted screaming and crying after Bonnie slammed the doors shut. I chuckled as Stefan ran over and tried to open the doors before noticing me and Elena.

"Liliana what are you doing?" Stefan asked as I chuckled darkly. "Stefan, Stefan, Stefan you have something I want and I know you and your little gang did something with it" I dropped the grin that was on my face as I glared at him hand still on Elena's neck as my other held her arms in place.

"What are you talking about?" He sneered as I chuckled "don't play dumb my sister where is she and what have you done to her?" I asked without a hint of emotion I heard the screams of my brother but I knew he'd be okay.

"What are you talking about?" Elena wheezed out as I applied pressure to her neck. "Right you don't know me well I'm Liliana Mikaelson youngest Mikaelson and you guys have done something with my sister and if you know what's good for you you'll tell me or else I'll hurt your precious little toy" I grinned as Stefan looked pissed at the thought of something happening to Elena

"Your the missing Mikaelson" Elena whispered "ding, ding, ding and I'm also the deadliest and I don't even have to kill so we'll either do this the easy way or the hard way tell me where my sister is or so help me god heads will roll and hearts will be ripped there's a sea full of students out there that I have no problem killing" I said at this point Bonnie was already dead.

"What about the other Cullens surely you wouldn't do that" Damon sped in front of us next to Stefan as I rolled my eyes.

"The others know all about this so I'll ask again where is my sister" they stayed silent as I moved Elena's hair to the other side of her neck and tilted her neck a bit baring my fangs and moving closer.

"Tik tok goes the clock" I smirked "she's at our house in the basement!" Stefan yelled as I smirked again and moved away from Elena's neck.

"You have until midnight to bring her to me at this address and if you don't I'll kill everyone you care about one one by one starting with your aunt Jenna is it?" Elena's face changed to one of horror as I smiled.

"And just to make sure you guys don't back out on your word" I grinned swiftly stealing both of their daylight rings. They looked at me eyes wide and mouth agape.

"Bring me my sister and I'll know if you try anything" I threw Elena to the floor before rushing off to the parking lot.

"Raven are you okay?" Jaspers eyebrows furrowed as I took a deep breath and released it before nodding.

I opened my hand showing the two bulky rings. "What happened?" I ruffled my hair.

"They took my sister and put her in their basement I told them they had until midnight to give her over or I'd kill everyone she cared about one by one starting with Elena's aunt but these" I said showing off the two rings "are my insurance policy in case they try to do anything" they were all taken aback but understood.

They knew that if it was them in Rebekah's position I would do anything to get them back. I would kill anyone who threatened them or did anything to them. This is a new side of me that they've never experienced so they're mostly shocked.

In the end though they knew I was a Mikaelson. I had just gotten my family back my memories included and they knew it was important to me.

Not seeing them for over thousands of years because of our mother for god knows what reason hurt.

They were aware of the bond me and my siblings have no matter what. Even if most of them were daggered and seemed to loathe each other.

We made a promise that will never be broken. The day we were turned the day we awoke after our father shoved a sword through us the day they forced us to drink from a innocent human.

The day we became monsters demons that didn't belong here we cheated death we cheated life which is why always and forever was something that would never be forgotten and they had refused to ruin that for me no matter what.