14

Liliana

"Alice I'm not wearing that I didn't even want to come to this party" I threw my hands in the air looking at Alice who held a dress in her hand for the graduation party that starts in two hours

"But it looks so cute!" I scrunched my nose up and looked at the outfit again that was now on the bed.

No offense but idc if you dislike the outfit so keep your opinions to yourself thank you

"I'm not wearing it" I crossed my arms and stood my ground as she gave me a dark look or what I call 'the Alice look'

Anytime I refuse her outfits or honestly anything to do with her putting those expensive dresses and things on me she gives me this dark look.

I'm not a dress and skirt kind of person heals sure boots awesome but skirts and dresses? Nope they're just too annoying to deal with.

"If you don't put this outfit on I will break your gaming equipment" my head that was facing to the side whipped to her fast.

"I beg your pixie looking pardon?" I placed my hands on my hips looking at her like she was a psycho who had just broken from an asylum.

"You heard me" I raised one eyebrow "Alice I swear if you touch my gaming equipment I'll burn all of your clothes and makeup" she screeched and jumped as if I killed her puppy.

"You wouldn't" her eyes narrowed at me "try me" I smirked tauntingly.

"Oh come on what wrong with the outfit?!" I rubbed my face getting annoyed we've been having this argument for thirty minutes now.

"You know what fine I'll wear the damn outfit!" I yelled snatching the dress off the bed and placing it on a hanger before leaving to shower.

That pixie is going to be the death of me.

Time skip

"Alice?" Jasper asked as soon as I walked in the house with the stupid dress and heels on the dress that was shorter than it was made to be by the way.