15

Liliana

"Let me go!" I crossed my arms and leaned back against the stone wall behind me an unamused expression on my face.

"No can do I need your help" I sighed looking at the red eyed male chained in front of me.

"With what?" He asked yanking at the chains which weren't budging.

"You should really stop you won't get out" I rolled my eyes.

Okay wait let's recap for a second.

A Few Hours Earlier

This vampire had become a real pain, even though I was not subjected to the volturi rules I still made sure to protect my own.

So when a nomad made their way to Forks causing more "animal attack" cases I had decided to use this chance to test out my theory.

So I tracked him of course the Cullens are unaware only Jess and Alexia know.

They helped me catch him while Jess is immortal I decided to give her all the qualities of a vampire minus the whole blood and fangs thing.

It was clear she was no longer human therefore her blood was not appealing in any way.

The Cullens usually have Alice track nomads who pass through and decided how they should handle it depending on the outcomes.

This particular case they weren't worried about because this person had only killed one person but it was on the border.

Alice still watched their decisions though so I had to block her from being able to.

We found him passing through the forest and caught him.

We brought him back to my place and placed him in the underground I guess you could call it a cellar which is there for cautious measures.

Such as if I say wolf out and can't control myself I'm supposed to be placed down there and chained up.

There's also the rare case that I'd have to detain a vampire like myself so again cautious measures.

Jess and Alexis helped me chain him up and that is what brings us to now.

Present

"Well let me explain you my dear will be my first test subject" I grinned hopping from one foot to the other as he gave me a confused look.

Rolling my eyes I waited for Jess and Alex to come back down so we could get everything done and over with.

"What do you mean experiment?" I sighed god he talked way too much for me to keep up.

"You talk too much" I walked over to him and placed duck tape over his mouth.

I heard the door open causing me to look over seeing Jess and Alex holding a few things.

We placed everything on a table in a corner before we opened a small tube and cut my palm and letting the blood drip into the tube.