9

Liliana

"I guess this is the moment where we say goodbye?" Kate asked as I snorted and pulled her into a hug.

"This is just a see you later I'm always here when you need me" we send each other smirks before I hug Tanya as well.

They were about to leave before I stopped them "I kind of have a surprise for you guys" I rubbed the back my head and waved someone over.

Out came Irina making them gasp and causing venom to pool into their eyes.

They rushed over to each other and hugged tightly and I knew if they could cry they would.

I looked at Edward then Tanya and nodded my head towards her as he looked at me shocked.

It was no secret to me that Tanya loved Edward but he was too wrapped in his own mind.

At the time they weren't mates but he was given a second chance after Alexis and realizing his mistake with Bella.

Tanya had also lost her mate long ago when her mother had created an immortal
child who tore apart the village.

Tanya lost her husband that night and she hasn't felt whole since.

It wasn't until now did either know they were now mates.

I figured they deserved to be happy so I had an option.

Either choose a mate for Edward or he gets a random one.

Edward had always had love for Tanya but he was a firm believer in mates so he never tried to pursue anything and Tanya knowing how he felt didn't try either.

In the middle of my thoughts I hadn't noticed three people running towards me so when they crashed into me the air was knocked out of me.

"Thank you so much!" Tanya exclaimed as she hugged the life out of me. I smiled up at them and nodded hugging them back.

Once they let go I motioned Tanya towards Edward who was looking at her lovingly make me smile at the two.

"Go to him" I whispered as she walked over and grabbed his out stretched hand making me smile.

I was happy for them especially Edward he start off terribly but he learned from his mistakes.

Renesmee will still not be in his custody but he will visit.

As for Bella? Yea she was mated to a traitor in the Volturi who was killed long ago.

In the end they both ended up dying despite everything I did love her she was my sister despite her actions.

She created a wonderful girl who I can proudly call my daughter.

I've already found her mate but we won't be meeting him for a while.

His name is Marcellus also known as Marcel Gerard. He was turned by Klaus a very long ago time ago.

He was in New Orleans at the moment he's been there for quite some time in fact.

I won't tell anyone though because I want them to be surprised.

As for the family?

We've all decided to split up now that everything was settled.

Carlisle and Esme decided to travel the world together especially now that they were no longer afraid of the Volturi because I changed them all into my kind.

Now that they can walk in the sun without sparkling, eat food, have their normal eyes back and basically be human again they wanted to do the things they never could.

Edward would be going back to Alaska with the Denalis to be with Tanya and join their coven.

Jasper and Alice will travel for a bit before meeting up with us some time in the future.

The pack will no longer need to patrol since I placed a protection spell over Forks any supernaturals with ill intentions will not be allowed through.

Jacob is sadly going with us to Mystic Falls to reunite with my family.

Bree and Nathaniel will travel for a while and will come back when they're ready.

Embry and Jessica will go to college at Whitemore together because Jess wants to be a nurse Embry wants to support her so he's getting a degree in business.

That leaves me, Rosalie, Paul, Emmett, Alexis, Leah, and the kids we'll be going to Mystic Falls.

Enzo is coming with so him and Bonnie can finally meet and once my family is reunited I'll be removing the compulsion so my siblings and their mates can be together.

This will be the end of Olympic coven since we're all officially Mikaelsons so they're considered apart of the original family.

I don't know what life has in store for us since the future is not certain but what I do know is this is just the beginning over our life together.

We went through hell and back just to get where we are now.

I can't wait to see what's in store for us as we continue to live for eternity.

This all started because of...

The bond we have...