12

Liliana

"Hello love" I said to Rosalie who had called in the middle of me drying off from cliff diving with the pack.

"Hey babe Bella called a family meeting" I rolled my eyes and huffed as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Yea well Bella can take her family meeting and sho-" my mouth was covered and my phone was snatched away by Paul.

"She'll be there soon don't worry" Rosalie agreed before hanging up.

"I'm not going I've been avoiding her for a reason her lack of care for her mortality baffles me greatly you know she's been planning this since she found out?!" I exclaimed sneering at her in my head.

"Princess look at me" he grabbed my face with both his hands and made me look at him before kissing me softly.

"Just go there and after that you can come back here with me and the others" I huffed but agreed knowing I wouldn't win anyways.

"Fine" i mumbled throwing on a pair of sweat pants, a sports bra along with white forces.

"Put a shirt on" I blinked at him "it's a sports bra it's practically a cropped top" I rolled my eyes and began walking out

I was suddenly lifted over someone's shoulder as I scowled.

I was placed back on the floor after walking through a door

"I didn't ask you what it was I said put on a shirt" I sighed and grabbed a random shirt from my bag and threw it on getting a satisfied nod from Paul as I rolled my eyes

"I need to let her out before she gets restless and bugs me" I mumbled the her I'm referring to is 'crystal'

"What's her name?" Emily asked as I smiled "her name is crystal" she nodded before continuing making cookies.

Crystal is my wolf there are some people who can talk to their wolves and it gives them a deeper connection.

Mine calls herself crystal her choice not mine

She's pretty chill but she hardly ever speaks since neither of us are very talkative.

She hardly even speaks to our mates, since I'm not a shifter imprinting is not possible for me.

Either way I know who my mates are if I had a shifter gene I'd imprint on them but you know.

"I'll put your clothes around you so they don't fall off" I nodded as we walked through the forest I stripped from my clothes before shifting into my wolf form.

Since my hair was pretty long my fur was also long but not too long. I walked over to Paul and sat in front of him as he ran his hands through my fur.

I accidentally purred maybe Alice was right and I do purr.

He tied my clothes on me before ruffling my fur and motioning me to go ahead with a small whine I huffed and ran towards the Cullens house.

Time Skip

"Why am I here again?" I asked as I watched Emmett and Jas play the game while my head rested in Alice's lap.