11

Liliana

Since that night Jacob found out about Bella's unexpected pregnancy he's honestly been the only one who even helps Bella.

When he did find out however he ran out of the house and shifted before howling the pack did meet up with him about it and were a bit worried but not worried to the point where they'd start a potential war.

The other wolf pack found out about the pregnancy and wanted to kill Bella and the baby but I and Sam shut that down real quick.

That pack has no power in Forks or La Push and I made it known that if they even slightly stepped foot in either areas I'd kill them without remorse.

When Jacob found out that the pack refused to help protect Bella or to help period he left the pack.

Billy was of course disappointed but not many of the others cared much so he spent 24/7 at the house with the rest of us.

We all sat back and watched how Edward watched Bella die her bones breaking every minute the child is in her.

He hadn't spoken much since that day it was like the words I had spoken to them were still replaying in his head.

He and Jacob got into an argument about him not taking care of Bella through this hard time that he caused.

"You know he's right, after all I did tell you that there were consequences. I didn't think you'd actually nut in her like a dumbass though" I said in a monotone voice looking at Edward who's face was slightly disgusted looking at Bella's stomach.

"Despite what you think of that child it's still your child that you created meaning Jacob should not be the one taking care of your wife and child while you sit back and watch in disgust it just shows how you truly feel and you don't even want to hear Bella's thoughts trust me" I smirked as Bella paled.

Jacob scoffed before sending a glare at Edward which he returned.

The others were out hunting I hunted the night before so I was okay I decided to play babysitter.

"I never asked for this thing this creature in me!" Bella yelled or tried to but because she was quite literally dying she couldn't really do much that includes raising her voice.

I watched in amusement as she glared at me.

"While that may be true you still risked the chance of dying hoping that if you died while having sex then Edward would have to change you because you knew despite everything he still didn't want to before I even said anything to you both" Bella looked at Edward just as shocked as he was looking at her.

Jacob looked between the both of them "Bella would never do that!" I looked at him and tilted my head.

"Are you sure about that? If I remember correctly she begged Edward to turn her at prom she even asked him why he sucked out the venom he always claimed he wanted her to have a normal human life but for some reason he just kept coming back she was even so ready to make up an excuse to Charlie and leave when Edward told her we were all leaving" Jacob looked at Bella shocked as she kept her head down in shame.

He stood up and looked at her "is it true?" He asked a bit quietly receiving no response "I asked is it true!" he yelled as she yelled back it was.

"I left the pack, my friends, my family to help you just to be lied to?" he chuckled dryly "it's him and I see that now it'll always be him I never really paid attention because my love for you was stronger than the idea of you lying but now I see it you're nothing but a liar and a fake and I have so much to make up for because I stuck by you" he spat out before walking out of the house and slamming the door.

"Are you happy? I lost my best friend because of you!" I scoffed at Bella "no you lost your best friend due to your selfishness it was well deserved" I smiled at her and Edward before exiting the living room and making my way back to mine, Rose, and Emmett's room.

Time skip

"She's going into labor" Rose said casually walking into the room as I nodded and we both made our way down to the room where they were getting the baby out.

"Huh looks like she's having a seizure" I raised one eyebrow and crossed my arms leaning against the door.

Carlisle, Jasper, Esme, and Emmett were out hunting so Edward called Carlisle who told him the placenta must've detached.

Alice went to help but I stopped her "what are you doing!" Edward yelled as I rolled my eyes "like I said this is your problem so solve it" I motioned my hands to Bella.

Jacob rushed in and looked at the scene before hesitating.

"Get him out he's dying!" Bella yelled while shaking as I sighed looking at Edward who began to bite into her stomach to get the child out who was in fact a girl.

"It's Renesmee" Edward said smiling slightly before it dropped seeing Bella stop moving.

Jacob ran over and began to push against her chest to bring her back and snapped when Edward tried to give him the baby.

I signaled for Rose to take the baby as she grabbed Renesmee and left to get her cleaned off.

Edward went to the drawer next to the bed and grabbed a syringe filled with venom.

Jacob questioned it but said nothing after he explained what exactly it was.

After a few minutes Edward began to bite all over her releasing more venom but he's never turned anyone nor released venom before so who knows.

Jacob removed his hands and placed them on his head "I won't kill you, you deserve to live with this" he said walking out of the room.

Edward had stopped trying to resurrect Bella and eventually left the room without a word.

I smirked at the in transitioned Bella in a few days she'd be a vampire and they'd both know the truth.

I looked at the clock on the wall "time of death 7:18pm" I took a deep annoyed breath before leaving the room and closing the door.

Now...we wait...