XXXV

�̵̢̫̻̼̙̠̙̰͇̈́̾͆̎̕͝͠�̵̛̥͆͂̅̈̀͂̚:̷̧̰̦̣̺͇̉ㄖ̵̯̓͐̽̔�̸̩̫̅͒̐͘�̸̧̖̥̬̝̩̩͎̅́̔͑̍͆̚�̵̢̫̻̼̙̠̙̰͇̈́̾͆̎̕͝͠�̵̛̥͆͂̅̈̀͂̚:̷̧̰̦̣̺͇̉ㄖ̵̯̓͐̽̔�̸̩̫̅͒̐͘�̸̧̖̥̬̝̩̩͎̅́̔͑̍͆̚

[[[[[------<|>------]]]]]

  Bolting up, an immediate scream left his vocal cords. In a few seconds, he realized he wasn't in his room, or in any of the guys' rooms. Staring blankly at the room, he was confused. A woman rushed in with a clipboard and some scrubs on.

  "Are you okay kid?" She asked, noticing his scared look.

  "W--who are you, a--and where am I?" He questioned, defensively staring at her.

  She shrieked at ran out of the room. Dumbfounded, suddenly a rush of people came onto the room, police, his mom, his dad, his sister and friends, and Ciara.

  "H--HIM!! HE IS ONE!!!" The nurse screamed, tears flooding down her face.

  "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR KILL IT!!!!" The doctor hollered at the police.

  Felix jumped out of the bed, and looked around looking for the monster they were looking for. His family didn't seem fazed, but his friends were shocked and scared.

  "What are we killing?" He asked the police who was shivering in fear. Suddenly a delicious oder filled the room, and it was super strong too. "What's that smell?"

  "Do not hurt my fucking son!" Taylor yelled at the police, who ran away.

  Felix furrowed his eyebrows and stepped towards his mother. "Mom- what's going on? Why would they hurt me?"

  "Chan. He fufilled the trade."

  Still confused, he stepped towards his family, his sisters walked backwards in fear.

  "You are a Uiqai, Felix. No longer human." Gasping, he finally noticed was the smell was, and it was coming from the entire hospital.

  Feeling the tears well up, he shook his head, and stepped back. "No... no. I- I- I- can't be? NO!! I'M NOT!!! I'M NOT LIKE THEM!!! IM NOT A MONSTER!!! IM A HUMAN!!!" His voice seemed to have reached the entire town because everything went silent. The lights of the hospital flickered, and Felix's eyes became a blue-red.

  "Felixxie... Come home." A soft voice echoed in his ear.

  "N--no! No no no no no no no no... please no...." He cried, falling onto his knees. "No! I can't- I don't want go! I want to stay with my family!!!"

  The soft voice morphed into seven. "Don't you get it Felix? Nobody wants you there anymore. It's only us. They hate you, your friends shaking, they are scared of you. We are not afraid of you. We love you." The sound of their voices was hypnotizing, and it made Felix hyperventilate, and trap himself into a small invisible box. Everyone around his stood, watching him cry out for help, but everyone was oblivious to helping him. Anger and emotion filled him body ad he stood, tears blurring his vision.

  "D--do you guys not love me?? Was I just another stupid person in you life? You guys can't even look me in my eye, instead your just shaking and staring at the FUCKING ground! I was stupid to be worried about you guys, I was stupid to want to be human. I AM AN IDIOT!!!

  "YOU ALL ARE FUCKING OBLIVIOUS TO HOW MUCH PAIN AND TEARS I WENT THROUGH!!! YOU DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT ME ENOUGH TO EVEN PRETEND TO BE BRAVE!!! WELL CONGRATS I FUCKING HATE YOU GUYS!!!"

  Crying, fell back to the floor, in a ball postion, while everyone stared. "Am I a joke..? Someone who has been laughed at, r*ped, bullied, physically and mentally tormented."

  "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU GUYS DONE ABOUT IT?!?! YOU GUYS WEREN'T EVEN LOOKING FOR ME!!! BUT HEY FELIX IS IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL LET GO LOOK SAD FOR HIM AND WATCH HIM SCREAM AT EVERYONE!!! I fucking hate you guys..."

  "WELL DAMN LETS JUST GO WATCH FELIX OVERDOSE ON PENICILLIN AND MELATONIN WHY DON'T WE?! LETS JUST GRAB A FUCKING KNIFE AND STAB HIM TO DEATH, OR CAUSE A FUCKING FIRE SO WE DON'T HAVE TO SEE HIS FUCKING MISTAKE OF A FACE AGAIN?!"

  "C--Chan..." He sniffed, still in his ball postion. "Take me home."

  "F--Felix... please don't leave..." Hyuka whispered, looking at his with teary eyes. Emotionless, he stared about, standing up. "It'll make it seem like we were just in a nightmare."

  Hyunjin appeared with a satisfied smirk,
"Nightmares are just fears that you never need to worry about. Dreams are the real assholes here."

  "Maybe you can feel the pain of having a nightmare every night. I can barely see the world the same now, so maybe the world is Just A Bad Dream." Felix laughed, then hugging Hyunjin, he flipped them all off and disappeared.

  The people of that day, would be traumatized for the rest of their life, with those few words.

  "The world is, and forever will be.

Just a Bad Dream."

T̴̡͔̭̻̝̺̗̙̻͇͂̒́̈͌̕̕͠h̸̛̼̝̻̱̬͙̘̰ę̵̯̮̹͓̹̆̂̏͌͗̆͜ ̵͙͕̱̔̐ͅE̷̹̬̭̥͙̽͆ͅͅn̵̼͖̐̌̏̀̀̀̎͗̓͜d̸͍̤͚̖̑́͛̂͗͐̈́̉̌͘ͅ