XXV

2021, July 5th, 7:29

[[[[[------<|>------]]]]]

[[[[------<|>------]]]]]

[[[[[------<|>------]]]]]

Two days ago, his entire body was full of pain, but now, he felt strangely normal. That didn't stop him from shutting everyone out of his room. Not only that, but he found out the his special power he used and gone. Hyunjin has come by the door crying multiple times, but Felix always ignored his presence, but still listened to what he had to say. Despite being overly upset, he was always welcoming to Minho when he brought food. Any other time, he ignored all of them. The one person he hasn't heard come by his room was Chan.

That day, he did, and oh my god did Felix wish he would've come earlier. He didn't even wait outside of the room, he just teleported in because of the locker door.

"Felix, please come ou-"

Felix huffed, "No."

The older scoffed, annoyed at theblack of eye contact. "Will you atleast lo-"

"Will you atleast look at me?" Felix mocked, rolling his eyes, "If I don't want to talk to you, why would I want to look at you?" Chan growled, stepping forward making the younger instantly regret his own words, "S--sorry! Please don't eat my soul!" He flinched, finally making eye contact.

"Oh my god, Lix. I didn't mean to scared you." He said sitting on his bed.

The boy sniffles, looking away and scooting farther on the very edge of the bed. "Please just leave me alone Channie Hyung." He begged.

"I will after I tell you something."

"What? Is it that I'm going to die in two hours?" He noticed Chan tense, he glance over at him, "Please don't tell me I'm going to die in two hours." He rephrased, making Chan crack a smile with his eyes becoming pink.

"I was kidding." Felix playfully pushed Chan, a small grin forming on his lips.

"What'd you need to tell me?" He asked, scooting closer to the leader.

Chan sighed, laying back on the bed, and Felix followed. "He didn't want to hurt you, you know." He began, making the younger shake in head. "I don't believe you found out anything about our mates, right?" The boy nodded his head. "Well, mates are like you humans and your soulmates, but mates are more attached. The reason why we Uiqais are so short tempered with you, and so protective and clingy is because they can get restless, for the last 600 years we were looking for our last mate, which was you. Living with your mate while their still human can make you have Flicks, with are jolts of energy that take you in and out of existence, and if you don't get some of their soul you'll have those flicks for a long while until you do. He was have extremely bad flicks, and usually they are like a bad headache. Uiqais can't get hurt or draw blood unless with an object called the Fraternal Exorcismist but we still feel pain but it's much less than you guys feel.

"Souls have a very addictive scent, but your mates scent will be like drugs, and when you have Flicks, you're mate's soul's scent enhances to a million times it, making it almost impossible to resist, unlike Hyunjin, the other don't get them every often, while he gets them quick frequently. They're very painful. Once all of your mates are united at all Uiqais, Flicks won't happen again.

"Hyunjin never wanted to hurt you, but I care about Hyunjin, but u care for you much more. I knew how much pain it will be for both, either I let you get hurt, or let Hyunjin stay like this for years." He paused, looking the teary eyed boy in the eye, "What would you choose Felix? Did I do the right thing?"

Felix sucked in some air, then exhaled shakily. "I think you should've told me what was happening so I wouldn't feel like you guys were purposefully trying to kill me."

Chan hummed, nodding before feeling a small tear fall down his cheek. The boy immediately sat up and hugged him, pecking him on the cheek before leaving the room. "I'm going to check on Hyunjin, Hyung."

"Be careful, he might not let you out of the room." Felix giggled a bit, thinking he was joking, but froze when he saw Chan stiffen. "Good luck." Then he disappeared.

Taking in much need air, he headed down the hall to Hyunjin's room, which he assumed was really big, but what he thought was an understatement. He opened the door after knocking.

"Hyunjin Hyung?" He asked, closing the door behind him.

"Sit."