XVIII

2021, July 1st, 9:27 am
TXT POV:
WARNING!!! Mention of abuse and r*pe

[[[[[------<|>------]]]]]

[[[[------<|>------]]]]]

[[[[[------<|>------]]]]]

"No officer, Felix never did drugs! Neither did he do self harm. He only tried once, after-" Olivia cut herself off to look over at her mother, then she glanced over at the boys, who returned her worried expression.

The officer raiser an eyebrow, turning his attention to Lee Felix's file. "After what?" The room stayed completely silent, no one even moving, besides Yeonjun becoming emotional and clinging onto Soobin. The oldest placed a hand over his arms, in a soft yet protective motion. "If you ain't gunna say nothin' you ain't gunna get you brother back, cuz' we need all the information we can get."

"Me and my husband separated for a few years, during Felix's tween years." Mrs. Lee began, concerned faces staring at the woman, "I had... an ex boyfriend. He was abusive towards the kids, and forces Olivia and Rachel to always go out. He never wanted them in the house, but he always wanted Felix to stay in. I thought it was going to be a father, son bonding time, but when it kept happening for three months, I knew something was up. He missed school for five months in total, being 'homeschooled'. I didn't know any of this was going on because of how much I was in and out of town.

"One day, I came home for the first time in four months, and I saw Felix crying on the stairs, bruises framing his entire small precious body. He kept mumbling some words back to himself, every time he said them, he broke my heart even more."

[[[[[------<|>------]]]]]

[[[[------<|>------]]]]]

[[[[[------<|>------]]]]]

Flashback POV:

Felix whimpered in agony as the very drunk man kicked his stomach, causing the boy to cough up blood. The man yanked the boy up from the blood stained floor, and shoved him onto the stairs, shoving his dick up the boy's ass. He kept thrusting in and out, punching the boy's back roughly and continuously.

"Ugh... this is your only goddamn purpose in life you shitty whore. Pathetic excuse of a human, you look like a fucking rat, you ugly ass fuck." The tears that streamed down Felix's face showed pure distress and pain. "You are so weak. Crying of a little sex? What a baby."

After maybe half an hour, he stopped, and left the painfilled boy on the staircase. Said boy panted and sobbed, whining about the endless pain in his entire body, but more specifically his lower regions. In his mind, he replayed the words the man screamed at him.

"Whore... Pathetic... rat... ugly... weak..... baby...." The traumatized boy cried harder when he muttered those words to himself, and his hands tugged on his shirt, clutching the fabric so hard, he hands began to bleed. He was mindless about the front door opening and slamming shut. A ringing sound of metal dropped, and filled the living room. A woman's heels quickly clicked towards the boy, in a mid run pace. The woman's breath hitched, as she kneeled down to the boy.

"Felix! Oh my god! My baby, what happened?!" The boy didn't seem to hear or notice his mother's presence, and he again repeated the words he was told. She gasped, "No, no, no. You aren't pathetic, a whore, or weak. You are not a baby, your my baby boy, nothing more or less. And hunny, you are not ugly, or a rat. You are perfect, and you are smart, and kind, and very handsome." The boy looked up at his mother, finally letting her realize he was naked, and he hugged his mother tightly.

"M--mom... p--ple--ease... break u--up with him..." The boy whispered into his mother's shoulder. Emotions of rage and pain refilled the woman's posture, as she scooped to boy up in her arms and led him to his bedroom.

"I will hunny, now please. Get some rest." She hummed back, playing with her son's hair. Gently, the woman placed the boy into his bed, and kissed his forehead. Quietly and softly, she sang sweetly to Felix, musical tone sweetening the room and letting the boy's tears stop. Once she knew he was asleep, she whipped out her phone and dialed the emergency line, being answer and hastily explaining the situation.

The lady on the other line sounded a bit startled, "Is the r*pist still in the same household as you and your son?!"

"Yeah?"

"Get out of that house now, and go to a nearby police station or a neighbors house, somewhere safe."

Felix's mother nodded, agreeing, changing her son into an oversized hoodie, and carrying him to the car. Placing him in the passenger's side, she ran back inside to grab her car keys she dropped.

"Taylor, are you back Baby?" A man from up the stairs question, and the woman who was very aware of what he did and what he was capable of, she sprinted out of the house to the car. The man followed, running after her. The second she got in, she locked to doors and shoved the keys in the car. Outside of the door, the man banged on the window.

Meanwhile, the tween noticed his backpack in the back seat, and reached for it to grab his stuffed animals. He hugged the seven stuffed toys will all of his might and tried tobget comfortable in the car seat.

The two Lee's sped away towards Rachel's boyfriends house, the place where the two girls stayed for the last four months.