XVI

2021, June 16th, 1:48

[[[[[------<|>------]]]]]

  "I ate pickled jeans." Felix said, following some instructions that Jeongin told him to say. "I have no idea what this means, Jeongin Hyung made me say it."

  He noted Jisung's on the floor laughing expression, and scoffed, knowing his hyung told him to say something dumb. The older smiled, finally sitting back down on his chair.

  "Sorry, but you do realize you just said that you ate pickled jeans, right?" Felix frowned, snickering slightly.

  "Now I'm aware." He muttered back, making the older giggle once more.

  He found the strength to stop his laughing fit, and look the human in the eye. "That should be good for today. You've been working pretty hard lately, don't worry about classes tomorrow, you can have the weekends off."

  Felix raised an eyebrow, "It's the weekend?" The confusion in his voice made Jisung want to laugh again.

  "We may not be human, but that doesn't mean we don't have phones." He smirked, knowing the human is going to want his own. The other did exactly what he thought.

  "Pleaseee!!! I need to talk to Rachel! It's her birthday on the 16th." The older quickly made a phone appear that had a black phone case, and handed it to him.

  "It's the 16th. Don't talk to anyone else or it'll break the magic that's keeping you with us." The boy nodded, and eagerly opened the phone that revealed to be his because of the stuffed animal wallpaper. Putting on the messages he texted Rachel, know damn well that Jisung was watching.

RachaQueen♛

RachaQueen♛:
Lix where are you???
Sent on June 1st, 12:57 pm

Its been two fucking days, where the hell are you, Soobin said you texted them tell the entire group that you has to cancel, while you told us you were going with your friends. Where are you baby brother?
Sent on June 3rd, 5:21 pm

LEE FUCKING FELIX!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??? MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW AND I MISS YOU, YOU BITCH!!!
Sent on June 15th, 8:16 am

Sorry about that message, but I miss you. Liv already asked everyone in school three times, they said no one has seen you. It was kinda funny watching her hunt everyone down during summer vacation. The police are planning to give up soon and claim you dead. I don't believe you are though. I miss you, my dear baby brother.
Sent on June 15th, 8:20

Remember this? It was your birthday two years ago

Remember this? It was your birthday two years ago. You were so happy that day. I miss you, and guess what? Happy birthday to me! Woo! My boyfriends buying me some rings, don't worry not proposal rings, but if you were here you break the door down and snap his neck. I love you, so so much.
Sent this morning at 6:55

Broski:
I wish I could come to your party, and yes I would snap his neck. But I'm glad that you are happy. I know this message will be hella confusing, but don't worry about me, I met some friends and I'm staying with them for a while. I don't know when I'll visit, just know you guys didn't do anything. These friends are really important, so just tell the guys that I love them and they'll always be my best friends. I love you too Rach, and you'll forever be my big sis!
Sent and Read at 2:04 pm

RachaQueen♛:
OMG LIX!!! BABY BRO WHERE ARE YOU!!!

RachaQueen is calling you...

>>Answer<<

Decline

Felix pressed the answer button, glancing at Jisung, who quickly teleported them into his room. Said Uiqai laid down on the bed, pretending to be asleep. The one with the phone finally had his sister appear on the screen.

  "Felix!!! Oh my god, you bitch! Why the hell weren't you answering my texts?! Mom and Liv have been texting you too!" Felix flinched at his sister yelling at him. Once he noticed she stopped, he opened his eyes and saw how his sister froze and looked pitifully at him. "Sorry."

  "It's okay, but to answer you question, I lost my phone, and you are the most understanding person in the house so I wanted to text you." Rachel stared at the screen, but a smile was on her face, "Also, happy birthday."

  "Thank you. But I have a quick question, I though the boys were your only friends." The boy shrugged, then faced the camera to the boy on the bed.

  "That's Jisung hyungie, he helps me learn better Korean. There's still five more." His sister looked surprised at that. Felix turned around when he heard the door open. "Hey Channie hyung."

  "Hey, who ya' talking to?" He asked, sitting next to the 'sleeping' Jisung on the bed.

  "Just my sister."

  "Isn't it her birthday or something?"

  "Yup."

  He hummed before saying, "Lunch is ready, you could call her back later if you want."

   Felix nodded, then turning back to his sister, "I guess I have to go. I don't think I'll be able to call again, but I miss you. Don't worry about me, okay?"

  "Very well then. I love you bro."

   "Me too. See ya!"

  The second the phone hung up, Chan growled, his face handed, the he whacked Jisung on the head, "Why the hell did you give him his phone?!"