XV

2021, June 15th, 11:25

[[[[[------<|>------]]]]]

Felix couldn't help but start to cry, that moment was so traumatizing. Seungmin and Jeongin instantly noticed, and stopped what they were doing. Both of their faces softened, while their eyes became a mix of blue and pink. The hallway around them disappeared, then reappeared as a bedroom, probably Jeongin's.

"Lix, what's wrong?" Seungmin asked, his hold on the boy's hand loosening a great deal. "Did we hurt you? Oh my god, we did. I am so sorry baby, I didn't mean to. I just wanted to protect you." He was about to give him a hug but when be moved his hand, Felix flinched. They froze, watching his movements, seeing how he was shaking, and how tightly his eyes were shut.

Their mind flipped through all of the bad memories, until their mind landed on the one time he came home crying. That was a time he left the stuffed animals at home. It was very concerning, all he did for months on end was bundling himself up in his room with blankets, cuddling onto the toys. The boy kept saying random words as if he was broken- was let me rephrase that, The boy kept saying random words because he was broken.

  The both recognized their harsh behavior and immediately became emotional, with their lips quivering, and their eyes becoming watery, and their blue eyes becoming a deep indigo.

  "Oh my god, Felix, I am so sorry! Are you okay? He didn't mean it, I promise you." Jeongin apologized with Seungmin doing the same. After that, they noticed Felix was still scared, so the youngest Uiqai suggested something. "Y'know what, I'll get some ice cream from the kitchen, and I'll turn on some music so you can relax."

  The human nodded, his tears stopping slowly, making the Uiqais' heart break. Seungmin reached his hand out to Felix and placed it on his cheek, once the younger left. "I am so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to snap at you like that." He paused, looking into the mesmerizing brown eyes of the other, "I was trying to keep you away from Changbin. He said he was going to try to talk to you, but he can't control himself as well as the others and I don't want to risk it.

  "I want you to tell me if you don't feel safe or if we scared you next time, okay?" He said, holding the crying one, while wiping the tears that left his eyes. Seungmin placed his open hand on the boy's thigh, squeezing it slightly for reassurance.

  "Okay." He smiled bitterly, before leaning into the hand on his cheek. The older grinned, after, quickly pecking his cheek, making the other freeze. His cheeks became red, while he pulled away and turned his body towards the door that was being opened by Jeongin.

  The youngest raised an eyebrow at the state of the two, one smirking pridfully, and the other red as a fricken tomato.

  "Wait a minute- I missed something important, didn't I?" Once he asked this, Seungmin nodded, while Felix shook his head.

  "No!" "Yep." The two glanced over at eachother, one glaring and the other one staring.