XIV

2021, June 15th, 6:28 am

[[[[[------<|>------]]]]]

The days passed easily, Felix learning more about the Uiqais and more Korean, while the guys did their usual things. Teaching, cooking, being lazy, etc. All of them got their time to spend with Felix, but something about him made their stomachs growl, and their heads spin. As much as them were attracted to him, their thirst for his soul only grew and grew. Purely, the scent of his adorable soul would've made them go insane if they were newborns, but luckily, most of them anyway, were controlled.

Nobody seemed to mind Felix roaming around the huge castle-like building, except for Seungmin that is. For some reason, he forbade him from going to the seventh room in the hallway of the Dinning Hall. The door wasn't like the others, which made it more tempting. It wasn't wood painted a off-white color, it was a metallic blueish gray, probably a type of steal or titanium. Despite all of the warnings, he wanted to know what was on the other side, but he forced himself into the Dinning Hall, where strangely enough, Minho wasn't there. Instead, it was Seungmin, Jeongin, and Changbin. Changbin. Felix froze, having not seen him in about two weeks now, he was still processing his intimidation and aura.

Quickly, he gathered his act and sat in his usual seat, avoiding eye contact, as always. Finding a plate full of food infront of him, he quietly ate, not looking up from his food. The thickness in the room made everyone nervous, but didn't seem to change the fact that the two youngest Uiqais were glaring at their hyung.

"Goood-" Minho's words trailed off, noticing the tension in the room, "Morning." Felix's head perked up and turned towards the voice of the talented chef.

"Good morning hyungie!" He greeted, enthusiasm finally gaining itself in his composure. The other three didn't even flinch at the other presence in the room, instead, continuing their death stare battle.

The eldest in the room sat down in his usual spot, watching the human eat, but he could tell that the three weren't even paying attention to the two of them. He sighed, before letting his eyes grow into a yellow-green color.

"Seungmin, Jeongin, please eat some food. You two need something in your system." Minho demanded softly, a plate full of food appearing infront of them. When I wrote plate full, I mean one pancake.

The maknae finally broke their eye contact with Changbin and smiled at the elder, glancing at Felix quickly. "Okay."

It was silent for a while, the air slowly releasing its tension. The second Felix finished his food, he escaped the treacherous quiet room, scurrying away to be anywhere else but there.

[[[[[------<|>------]]]]]

About the grab a book, he was pulled away from the shelf by two strong hands that turned him around, revealing Jeongin and Seungmin.

"Stay away from Changbin." Seungmin demanded, his eyes a fiery red, "We can't risk you losing anymore of your soul."

Jeongin nodded, sternly keeping his posture straight, "I recommend you stay in either mine or Seungmin hyung's room." Felix furrowed his brows and opened his mouth, about the say something, but the two started dragging him away from the library. The human glanced back at the book he wanted to grab and frowned.

   "What is going on?!" He asked, trying to pull his hands away from the supernatural beings.

  "Don't ask stupid questions." Seungmin declared quickly, continuing to force the boy from the library. He immediately shut his mouth, emotion flowing into his face, as memories of the last time someone said that to him played in his head.

[[[[[------<|>------]]]]]

Flashback POV:
(Trigger ⚠️ warning, mentioned r*pe and lots of swearing, if you aren't comfortable reading I recommend skipping this part and going to the next chapter)

  "What the hell Felix?" Julian shrieked, pushing said boy into the tree. "Are you fucking stupid? Kumina is my beautiful whore, tell anyone about me and Luis, I'll cut your dick off." The bully pushed Felix in the chest, then shoved him towards an unknown alleyway.

  The boy looked wide-eyed at his bully who cornered him. "W-What are you doing..?" Despite his concerned and scared look, the other laughed, before taking his shirt off.

  "Don't ask stupid fucking questions. Now shut the hell up, you slut." He hissed back, pressing his hard dick, covered by his jeans, against Felix. Grinding himself onto the boy, he roughly kissed him, making his head bang back on the concrete wall. The victimized boy tried to push the stronger off of him, but he just earned himself a slap to the face. "Stop struggling, you're pissing me off."

  Felix couldn't hold back tears. He wanted to scream, but his mouth was forced onto his bully's, refusing to let him talk. The other snickered at his tears, finally pulling away, but putting a hand on his mouth to muffle and every sounds that left his mouth.

  "Quit whining like a bitch. Maybe you really just a little whore."

[[[[------<>------]][[------<>------]]]]

A/N: THIS CHAPTER WAS SO HARD TO WRITE!!! I was on the verge of tears. But I hope you have a good day. Sorry for not updating in a few days. It's been busy. But I love you guys!

  Have a good day! (Happy Mother's Day)

-your amazingly lazy home,
Puppy ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎