Chapter 46: Three Idiots vs A-rank 2/2

Start from the beginning

Unfortunately for him, if he targets Brian, Marcel and Delirious will immediately defend him with their energy rifles.

Even like that, though, he found this fight the most frustrating fight of his life.

Black Dressed Men 5: Damn to hell! What kind of brats are you!???!?!

They all panted and none of them did not reply. They did not dare to be distracted even for one second against this kind of opponent.

Delirious(Thoughts): God damn it, how much longer...

Delirious thought to himself while observing the situation on the other fights. Currently, the city lord was already in his last legs. He could die at any moment!

As for Xavier, he gets slashes all around him but he seemed fine as always.

Delirious could not help but smile wryly through his mask.

As though answering his prayers, the change he was expecting happened at that moment.

Suddenly, the black-dressed man guarding the girls froze.

Then, he grabbed his chest and coughed a mouthful of blood.

At some point, an ice-cold girl had appeared behind him and stabbed a knife in his heart.

The blade of the knife pierced the black-dressed man's heart. It was impossible for him to survive this kind of attack.

Black Dressed Men 6: Y-You...

The black-dressed man coughed a mouthful of blood.

Skyler just looked at him indifferently and swung the knife aside, slicing his body apart!

The bloody scene was noticed by every person on the walls. Instantly, the black-dressed men paled.

Leader: Someone, stop her!

The leader bellowed. But neither the group nor the city lord was going to allow it.

City Lord: Stop them!

The city lord and his men attacked crazily as though their lives depended on it. At the same time, Team 6 engaged their enemy ferociously to stop him from stopping Skyler.

Skyler knew the situation was critical. As soon as she killed the black-dressed man, she rushed towards her sister's location.

City Lord: Skyler, take Karen away!

Skyler grunted. Although she did not want to save her, now was not the time to garner the city lord's suspicion.

In seconds, she grabbed the two girls with her and jumped down the city walls.

Terroriser expression brightened.

Terroriser: Great! Alright ladies, it's time to get fuck out!

His friends nodded. Xavier bashed his enemy by using te enchanted shield without him to react because of Skyler's sudden appearance, the blow threw him against a wall while Delirious, Marcel, and Brian shot numerous bullets to their opponent to give them time to run.