Chapter 46: Three Idiots vs A-rank 2/2

Start from the beginning

In the end, the city lord was being one-sidedly suppressed. Despite his desire to avenge his dead son, he could not even touch the hem of the leader's shirt.

Instead, the opposite happened. The fight between the city lord and the black-dressed leader quickly turned into a scene of the leader constantly injuring the city lord. Slowly wearing him down to find an opportunity to kill him. .

Fortunately, the city lord was not alone and he had brought some of his men with him.

More than once, these men's sacrifice was the reason the city lord was able to avoid a deadly injury, but even like that, it was obvious he could not last long.

Moreover, the black-dressed men had reinforcements too. Besides the three A-ranks fighting Xavier, Marcel, Brian, Delirious, and the City Lord, there were also four B-ranks. One of these B-ranks was guarding the unconscious girls and the creature, but the other three were fighting against the city lord's men.

But not every person fighting the black-dressed men was losing.

There was an exception, and it was Xavier.

Contrary to the members of Team 6's fight and the city lord's struggle, Xavier's battle was more like toying with his enemy. He was standing there doing nothing, wielding his enchanted shield and netherite sword while the opponent his facing circled around him attacking at all sides but Xavier wears an enchanted Netherite armor making the <A–> rank gave a hard time, even if the <A–> rank aims at Xavier's head, Xavier just block it with his weapon and then and get the opportunity to filled him with injuries.

In the end, it is more like a boring fight more than an intense one. Even if he has thr strength to the peak of <B+> rank, he could easily fight an A-rank opponent like him while wearing the armor.

However, if Xavier goes all out, the only problem was that the opponent he was facing has a specialty of dodging attacks except while he was in mid-air. If Xavier goes berserk mode, this will be easy for his opponent.

The battle in the city walls intensified, and soon, both sides had casualties. Many of the men that the city lord brought had been killed, but at the same time, a B-rank black-dressed man had died too.

The situation was obviously advantageous for the black-dressed men. Although they were surpassed three to one, their combined strength was higher than the strength of the city lord's men.

Moreover, if either the city lord, Marcel, Delirious, Brian, or Xavier were defeated, then an A-rank would be freed, and the battle would be in their hands.

Marcel knew it, and that was the reason he completely focused on the fight. He and his friends had stopped attacking the A-rank black-dressed man and instead were completely in the defensive.

Their goal was to gain time. As soon as they could draw the fight long enough for their plan to work, victory would be them regardless of if they kill the A-rank or not.

But their opponent did not plan to make it easy for them. The attacks of the black-dressed man had become faster and stronger, and more than once, he had been extremely close catch one of them.

The only thing keeping them alive was Brian and his numerous shields in his inventory.

The black-dressed man had also realized it. At the start, he did not pay the cyborg irish-man much attention, but after it saved his friends lives repeatedly, the black-dressed man understood that he had to kill the damn person first if he wanted to kill the others.