7. Sleepy time sand

Start from the beginning

"Sandy knock him' out" Bunny ordered, nodding at Sandy and nudging his shoulder.
Sandy looked back at bunny and nodded back, then turning to Jamie with a determine glare, punching his hand into his fists.

Y/Ns eyes winded in shock, but half wanting to see if he'd really do it.
Even Jamie looked confused at Sandy for wanting to punch him.

"With the dream sand you dummy!" Bunny sighed frustratedly. Sandy nodded in understanding, seeming a little embarrassed with the drastic approach he was willing to take.

However Jamie's dog stayed to growl at bunny, standing at the end of his bed.
"No stop that's the Easter bunny!  what are you doing Abby down!" Jamie scolded, crawling up to the ding and placing a hand on her back.

"Alright no body panic" bunny stated although no one was.

"That's a greyhound" Y/N grinned from beside jack, looking up to bunny.
She had linked her arms around jacks one.

"Do you know what greyhounds do to rabbits" Jack also grinned, pointing at the dog and then to bunny.

"I think it's a pretty safe bet he's never met a rabbit like me" Bunny replied, now repeating all self defence he knew.

Y/N glued her eyes on the scene, Sandy looked at bunny knowingly, tossing the dream sand ball in his hand  as Jack rolled his eyes and looked over to see Jamie's alarm clock.
Without thinking twice he knocked the alarm clock with his staff making it ring loudly.

As it did the dog growled even louder.
"Crikey!" Bunny yelled, backing away as Abby now started to chase him and around the room.

Y/N laughed, she delinked herself from Jack and started to chase after her. "Nice one!"
She squeezed jacks shoulder supportively as she ran off, after Abby.

"Slow down!" Jamie tried to Coax the greyhound but she wouldn't listen.

Meanwhile Y/Ns wings knocked a lot of Jamie's things off the shelves as she ran after the dog giddily, but Jamie didn't take notice as he was to focused on the dog.
Tooth then started to run after Y/N, picking up everything she had caused to fall and placing it back upright.

Sandy stood in the middle of the room, aiming his ball for the dog instead now.
He threw it  but the dog was to fast for it, causing tooth to fall victim. She fell to the floor and started to dream of teeth.

"Get this dingo off me!" Bunny yelled, still jumping off the walls.

"I'm trying!" Y/N said between laughs, jumping over to catch the dog in her arms but she missed.
She fell into Jamie's beanbag before getting up and continuing.

However the dream sand had now hit bunny in the face, he fell over Y/N who had ran in front, still chasing after the dog.

"Ew ew ew ew ew!" She screeched as she fell with bunny, now trying to pry his body off of hers.
The dream ball now hit Abby and she fell asleep to.

North went to close the window but the sand hit him, he started to fall back on Jamie's bed while mumbling candy canes, reaching out for the ones that formed above his head.

While all this was going on, Jack was standing on a dresser.

As north fell onto the bed, Jamie was launched from it due to the impact. He flew across his room but
Thankfully, Sandy caught him in his arms, he smiled at the boy nodding his head towards Him and putting him to sleep.

"Whoops" Jack chuckled, looking at the room in shambles, the chaos he created.

Y/N was still trapped under bunny, trying to wriggle herself out and pull him off.
Jack heard her struggling and flew off from the dresser with a laugh.
He placed his staff against the wall and held out his hands towards her, she grabbed onto them and he pulled her out from under bunny swiftly.

She stood back up and dusted the fur from her skirt.
"Thanks" she hissed out.
Jack nodded in response as he looked around the room.

"I really wish we had a camera right now!" Jack laughed, looking upon bunny and norths dreams, the carrots bunny were dreaming of clashed with Norths dream, grabbing a candy cane and starting to fight with it. Sandy looked up at Jack with a smirk as
Y/N chuckled under her breath.

Her breath hitched however once she saw a     nightmare horse  outside the window.
Jack noticed her sudden mood changed and looked behind him, gasping with eagerness once he saw the horse.
He turned back to Y/N, grabbed ahold of her wrists and dragged her out the window to chase after the horse.

"Come on Sandy we can find pitch!" He yelled as they flew off.

Sandy hesitated, having an uneasy feeling about it all. He looked back at the sleeping guardians before sighing and jumping out the window, joking Y/N and Jack.

————-

I can see the Scene so perfectly in my head, I wish humans were developed enough where we could bring out literal images from how head and put them into an app because I can imagine this whole movie with Y/N included.

Do you get what I'm trying to say? Then instead of reading you can rewatch the movie but with Y/N included to the version of events I write out.