She is Alive, Luckily

Kat POV

So, I blackout again. This time for a week. I guess my body couldn't handle all the power of the AllSpark. And I guess the world is lucky once again as it didn't end. I luckily was caught up on all the events that I had missed. Quite a few Decepticons made it out. Megatron got really fucked up though. But we are on the same page when it comes to wounds. He lost an arm, I lost an arm. He lost an eye, I lost an eye. I was told that I lost an eye in the chaos of trying to move my body. Some debris came down and was sharp enough to pierce my eye. I guess that tells you how knocked out I was though. I was happy that the big garage came in handy though. It was big enough for even Megatron to fit in. Rain did freak out over the fact that I came back home so messed up though. But it was made clear to her that I would be alright after I rest. It made her a little more relaxed. Luckily it didn't take too long for me to go back to 'normal' life. Or at least as normal as it gets when I now have more than one Cybertronian living with me.

I felt licking on my face and I felt pressure on my chest. I groaned.
"Really, again. I'm about to start locking my door," I mumble as I sit up. Knocking the dogs off the bed. I go to reach for my glasses on my left.
"Kat you dumbass, you don't have a left arm anymore," I comment as I turn my body to reach for my glasses with my right hand. I looked towards the alarm clock, 9:00 am, well at least it wasn't  too early.
"They still come in here to wake you up, huh?," I flinched a little bit at the voice only to look over and meet Barricades holoform. I sighed and chuckled a little bit.
"Yeah, they still come and wake me up," I say. Barricade makes his way over to my right side and hands me a mug. Hot chocolate, I think this became a habit because it was one of the few ways he knew how to thank me for letting him stay.
"Oh, thank you, but you know you don't have to do this?," I ask, Barricade just shrugged and left the room. I sighed and then took a sip, oh that's so bad, I don't like how he knows how to make it perfectly the way I like. I put the mug down on my side table and got up and got dressed. After that I then grabbed the mug again and made my way towards the kitchen. The sliding glass door was open and I watched my dogs bolt back out of it. I sighed but smiled a small bit.

"It's nice to see someone is finally awake. Was a week worth of sleep not enough," I hear Alyssia say. I looked at her and smiled.
"Yeah, you know me, I can't get enough sleep," I said while rolling my eyes, sipping my hot chocolate again, "where is everyone?"
"Well, quite a few of the Decepticons are on missions. Megatron is still out in the garage. Barricade just left, but you already know that. Trevor is fixing up one of your minicons cause they thought it would be neat to jump from the roof," I choked a small bit on my hot chocolate and looked up at her with shock, "Rain, or well, Katie had to go to work. And I have the day off, until I get called in. Also, Mallory is coming later this afternoon for your check up." I groaned a small bit at the last one.
"That's what you get for being a wanted fugitive. Just be glad she doesn't call the army on ya," Alyssia commented. Yeah, she is right. I can change my name all I want, but it's hard to change the way you look. And also impossible to change your DNA.
"Well, at least I have some nice friends who are willing to go to bat for me," I said, finishing off my hot chocolate.
"We only wish to see you happy. If this brings you happiness that's all that matters. But if they hurt, just know we won't go down without a fight," Alyssia said as she handed me a plate. Pancakes and bacon, my favorite.
"Yeah, and I'm happy that you guys are like that," I said with a small smule.
"Well, those are the rules you set up. We all just decided to adopt them for ourselves," Alyssia said, refilling my hot chocolate and sitting down with me. Honestly, my friends are pretty great. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. And I would throw my life away for the Decepticons. The last thing my life is, is peaceful, but I wouldn't trade that for anything. Seeing as Lord Megatron is wanting revenge, I wonder what trouble we will get into next. Until then ;)

 Until then ;)