Sand, Sand Everywhere

Kat POV

I wake up just in time to see that we are flying over the ocean. It looks so pretty in the light of the morning sun. The way the sun reflects across the ocean is very pretty. I am brought back to myself when I feel my stomach growl. Luckily I had gotten some snacks when I went out to get food with Breakdown. I look into my bag to see my granola bars, peanut butter crackers, and a few bottles of water. I had been told that we would be moving a lot so I thought it would be best to get some food that I could take with me. I quickly eat two granola bars and drink one of the bottles of water. After I was done eating, I looked back outside the cockpit's window.
"Found the boy," I hear Starscream through Megatron's comms. Yep, learning some Cybertronian words from Barricade was a great idea.
"Found Sam?," I asked.
"Found the boy," Megatron repeats. Yep, they found Sam. Oh, ain't this reunion gonna be great. Then again as far as any of them know, I was just taken hostage. And I'm gonna have to keep that façade up when I see them again. Or at least until I'm able to retract the knowledge Sam holds.
"Are you ready, Kat?," I hear Megatron ask.
I laughed a small bit, "ready as I'll ever be, Lord Megatron," I smiled a small bit. I'm gonna be breaking some hearts and friendships that I worked hard to earn. None of that was fake though. I still truly love them all, but I'm on a different path of life. I won't be able to see them anymore, and I have learned to be okay with that. Megatron dropped me off with Rampage and Ravage before we made it too far in land. They had Sam's parents, my aunt and uncle. I get thrown in to sell it.
"Kat, oh my god, are you alright," aunt Judy said as she held my face. I smiled at her.
"Yeah, I'm okay," I said. This feels so weird, but I have to act like I don't know Ravage and Rampage. I had watched Megatron land on the pyramid, hopefully this will work. I hope they will be able to bring their world back.
I turn myself back to my aunt and uncle and ask them if they are okay. It doesn't look like they were hurt, so that was good.
"Decepticons begin our assault!," I hear Megatron shout. I hear the ships come down into the sand. I count the ships as they pass, it seems like there were about 13 of them that landed. Those men are gonna have a fun time. I try not to laugh, luckily covering it with a cough.
"Kat, are you okay?," I hear my aunt ask.
"Yeah, probably just have some sand in my throat that's all," I answer with a small smile. I see Ravage take off, probably trying to find Sam. I watch after my aunt and uncle as they are still not sure how to handle this situation. I try my best to keep them calm.

"Rampage, spring the trap," I hear Starscream comm. I didn't exactly have time to prepare to be shot out. I hit my head as I hit the ground. Luckily it wasn't as hard this time. I don't seem to be having a concussion.
"Judy," I hear my uncle call out to my aunt. He grabs her and pulls her towards him. They back away from Rampage and I do the same. I quickly get to my feet and they follow after. We all turned to run, only for my uncle to see Sam.
"Sam! Sam!," my uncle yelled.
"What?," replied my aunt. I look the same way, and well it looks like the trap might work. I get grabbed by my aunt as her husband continues to pull both of us towards Sam.
"Sam! Sam!," shouts my uncle once more. Sam, you might want to look this way and answer. Rampage follows after us as my uncle pulls us towards Sam.
"Sam!," I uncle called one last time.
"Dad!," Sam shouts back. Before we can meet in the middle, they are distracted by a sound and Rampage comes over the top of one of the houses. Aiming one gun towards us and another towards Sam and Mikaela.
"Wait! Wait!," I hear Sam yell.
"Please listen to me," Uncle Ron yells, "I want you to run! Run!" I highly doubt he will listen Uncle Ron.
"Dad, just stop! They don't want you, they want me!," Sam shouts back. Well, at least he knows. But Sam, I highly doubt they would take you alive. Rampage, obviously not having it, slams one of his tails(?) down.
"Don't hurt them. This is what you want. You don't want them," Sam said as he lifted a sock up. Sam really, this is Rampage, not one of my dogs. I sighed and then I see Sam take a glimpse back. Someone is there, that is why Sam is getting a little bold. I want to warn Rampage, but that would blow my cover. Shit. Shit. I watch Sam play Rampage like a fiddle, only for Rampage to turn his back and finally lose his cool.
"Bumblebee!," Sam shouts. And sure enough, the yellow bot comes from where I had seen Sam look. Taking this chance to do the side mission I was given. I run towards Sam. I gotta hurry. I have to hurry. When it comes to Sam, Bee will kill anyone and anything. I make it over to Sam.
"Sam!," I shout at him, tackling him to the ground.
"Kat," I hear him say, it was a little muffled though. I hugged him right. I swear he was probably saying things to me, but I focused on taking the rest of the AllSpark that he had. And if I could, take the matrix. I feel Sam's grip tighten.
"—— him. Bee. Kill him," as my ears finally clear I hear those words. No. I turn around to see Bee slam Rampage to the ground. Quickly grabbing and twisting what would be Rampage's legs. I have the rest of the AllSpark. Sam is too focused on their fight, I must hurry. I grab the sock, this better be the matrix like he said it was or I would happily throw him towards Megatron. I was able to walk a bit from Sam. He is still engrossed in the fight, good. I ran right past my aunt and uncle, undoing the sock. Making it a good way before turning back around. I put my fingers in my mouth and whistle, the loud and sharp whistle my mom used to do. This was the signal to both Rampage and Ravage that I had completed the mission that I had been given. I felt a surge in my hands and a light coming from them. I look down to the sock to see this odd artifact.
"Kat!?," I hear Sam yell in shock. I watch as Rampage takes the chance to shove Bee off of him and Ravage swiftly makes his way over to me. I notice Rampage has a small limp now, hopefully that can be fixed later. I quickly get on Ravage's back. I look back towards the ones I have betrayed. I sent a small smile.

"Good luck!," I said as Ravage took off and Rampage came after. I hear Sam yell after me. Heh, I felt a small bit of tears swell up in my eyes.
I laughed a little bit when I saw Bumblebee coming after us.
"You never give up, do ya?," I mumbled a bit.
"Bumblebee is behind us, be prepared!," I yelled. I look back once more to see the scout transform and shoot towards us.
"Oh no," I say, and immediately almost get hit by the shot. The first one missed, but the second did not. That time it hit my hand. And it hit the hand that had the matrix in it.
"Shit," I said, as I felt the pain. Oh god it hurts so much, why does it..... I looked down towards my left arm and I didn't see my left arm. I quickly look back to see my arm and the matrix.
"Fuck, they blew my arm off. And the matrix," I said. I noticed Ravage didn't seem to be slowing down.
"Ravage, the matrix is back there. We need to go...," I tried to say.
"We need to focus on you," I hear Ravage say. Wow, he can actually speak, I didn't know that. I look back towards the matrix.
"But Megatron said...," I started once more.
"Lord Megatron also ordered us to make sure you don't and try to get yourself killed," Ravage said. Megatron actually said that? Why would he say that? I look back again to see that they had made it to the matrix and picked it up. I sighed and grabbed onto Tavage more with my right hand.
"I'll listen to Lord Megatron's order," I said. Though I wish we could have at least tried.