Curiosity killed the Kat, but Satisfaction brought her back

Kat POV

I woke up to find myself not in my bed. It wasn't completely uncomfy, but it wasn't the best either. I look over to see the big cat looking at me.
"Good morning," I groaned, as I stretched. I really didn't want to get up, but this isn't a situation where I got a say in that. I slowly sat up and popped my back, almost immediately popping my knuckles after. I stood up and kicked my legs back, popping my knees a few times. Man, I sound old, I'm only 29 though. I look back at the cat and see it start to get up too. We're both not morning people, huh. I chuckled a little bit at that thought. I turn my head towards the sound of talking and slowly make my way over to the noise. The big cat followed after me. I walked out of the side room I had been put in to see the other cons discussing something.  It sounds like they are having a hard time locating Sam.

I winced a small bit as my head started to hurt again. I leaned on the big metal cat. My wince cause me to have quite a few eyes on me.
"Sorry, my head just hurts a small bit," I said with a small smile. I feel myself being picked up again. I turned to see who it was that picked me up. I come face to face with Megatron himself. It shocked me a bit, but I sent him a small smile.
"There is something you must do. Though your kind seems to need themselves filled to do straining tasks. So you must be fed first," Megatron said. Wow, since when did he know so much about humans? Did he ask Soundwave? I nodded my head. Last I checked I was here for a reason. I have no idea what that reason was, but I know that there is one. I was handed off to one of the other Decepticons and they were instructed to listen to my request from Megatron. I didn't ask for much, but I went with the i to get the food I wanted to eat.

On the ride there I found out the cons name and a few random things about him. His designation was Breakdown. Though not knowing much, he was curious about certain human things. I explained all that I could to him. I also learned that the big metal cat's name was Ravage. Breakdown was pretty nice, so I couldn't say anything bad about him. We're most cons like this, I haven't really met any that we're all the way a bad person. Not even Megatron himself took that title of being a grade A arsehole. They all had their flaws, but that doesn't make them bad. You could try to say 'well, they killed innocent people.' I would only say, 'and our soldiers haven't?"

Lord Megatron and The Fallen said I should be able to locate Sam if I tried hard enough. I thought about it, I guess that makes sense, so I tried it. I sat down on the ground, crossed legged, looking like I was meditating. I focused on finding Sam. My head swam a little, but I did my best to ignore it. I was able to see a fuzzy image. I focused my mind even more. I noticed that there was a sign. I quickly snapback to reality .
"They seem to be at a place called the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum," I said, looking up at Megatron, "it seems like they are there for a reason." Megatron nodded his head.
"More useful than she looks," I hear the Fallen remark. Well, ain't he the nicest bot.
"You did good, Kat," I hear Megatron say, as he walks toward the Fallen, going back into conversation with him. I smiled a small bit, though my head swam again. This time I felt sick to my stomach and the sudden urge to puke. I sighed and focused on trying not to puke. I suddenly felt myself being picked up. Causing me to yelp and quite a few cons look my way. I looked to see who had picked me up and saw Starscream. I smiled towards the mech and waved a small bit.
"Hello, is there something the matter?," I asked him. He shook his head and then took me back towards the room I had slept in the night before. He placed me back down in the blankets.
"Thank you," I said to the mech. He grumbled something I didn't hear and walked back out of the room. I felt my eyes get heavy once again. I guess I overworked myself huh.

I was awoken as I was picked up once again. This time being Megatron again. I was half-awake when he said the things he said. But next thing I knew, I was in his cockpit. Maybe I can ask him the questions I wanted to know. So I did. I got some answers and some he chose to ignore. I smiled a bit though, at least I was getting somewhere.