On a Mission

Narrator POV

We are shown Soundwave as he prepares to shoot something off. The device is then shot towards earth and hits shallow water off the beach of a small island. Out of the water pops a cat-like robot, it bounces its way towards the shore and then walks along it. It seems to be looking for something. The cat-like robot, Ravage, runs it way towards a fenced area. Ravage clears the fence as if it were nothing landing quietly and smoothly on the other side. He then begins to speed up as he approaches a disguised building.

"Black Lion X-Ray, this is Black Lion Tango. We have activation of motion sensors on the western perimeter fence."

Ravage is seen knocking the top off of a pipe and dropping what looks to be black marbles down it. The black marbles spill out of a vent and onto the floor of the disguised building. The marbles then begin to move, one of them clearly being the leader. The marbles then transform to show that they are tiny little bots. The tiny bots start to come together to form a bigger bot. The bot is very thin, to the point at a certain angle you can't see it at all. Reedman is the name of this Decepticon. Reed slowly makes his way towards the piece of the spark that the disguised building holds. He then starts to cut through the glass of the container.

"Breach at B-14"

A group of army men show up to the alert of the building being breached. They make their way inside to see that the shard is now gone. They slowly start to make their way around ,looking for the intruder. Reed makes a move, knocking back one of the men and distracting them as he makes a run for it. The army men notice and try their best to go after Reed.

Ravage seeing the commotion start to shoot his own 'bullets'(they are really missiles, but...). This takes the army men off guard as a few of their men are hit with the missile. The army men then start to shoot at Ravage. The army men are able to land a few shots, but Reed finally makes it to Ravage and they both make a run for it. After Ravage fires a few more shots at the humans of course.