Hello Big Man

Kat POV

I wake up to the feeling of my face being licked.

"Really, again," I groan as I push both dogs off the bed. I sigh, as I make my way out of bed. I grab a new set of clothes and go to take a shower.

I make my way towards the kitchen and start to make my lunch. It's nothing much, just throwing a frozen pizza into the oven. The mini-cons are occupied with the kids cartoons playing on the TV. Heh, not gonna lie, it's cute. They seem to really like the Barbie, Disney, and Strawberry Shortcake movies and episodes. I smile a little bit and watch the TV from the kitchen, it seems like they are watching Hello Kitty. I think this is the Hello Kitty Plays Pretend? Yeah, the haunting one is playing. I hear the sound of the oven going off, I quickly turn around and pull the pizza out. I set the tray on the stove and make my way back to my room. Wow, that show got me stuck watching it for a good second, I should have been getting some work done. I went from having a remote technical job to doing freelance commissions and well, taking pictures. It pays well, so I can't complain, especially when I like doing these things. I grab my laptop and tablet from the side of my bed and make my way back towards the kitchen. Hopefully I can get some work done while I'm eating.

Well, I was able to get some work done. Barricade had come back while I was doing it and made a fuss about me doing things after literally passing out on the kitchen floor the night before. I can't help it, especially when there are already so many things happening at the same time. I'm moving, a big commission was asked of me, and well, there are new members of this house. So much stress.... That might have been the reason why I passed out last night. All the stress came down on my shoulders and my body couldn't handle it anymore. That's not the main focus, anyways, Barricade informed me that Megatron had been revived. They can do that? That's cool, maybe I'll get to talk to him this time. I mean, Soundwave is very reliable, but I would rather hear it from the big man himself. I sigh as I pack up the last big things I still have around the house, I was lucky that Barricade was helping me. I had taken my car to my new house, full to the brim and had also put some things into Barricade. He drove me back after I had unloaded everything. Now I was filling my truck up and the moving trailer I had borrowed. I would take this down to my house and drop everything off. A friend of mine, in the area of the new house, would watch over my animals and the mini-cons. My friend actually likes the company of the mini-cons, so that is nice. You would probably know her as Raindrop, a username mentioned in the previous book.(*Tape ripping* Oops, did it again ;p ) I finished packing the last box, I feel bad for moving without telling Sam or my Aunt and Uncle, but I have my reasons. And those reasons will be shown very soon.(*Tape ripping intensifies*)

I woke up from the sleeping bag bed that I had 'crafted' for my last night in my old house

I woke up from the sleeping bag bed that I had 'crafted' for my last night in my old house. I was happy to be moving into my new house. I mean it was a house that I had planned and 'made' with my own two hands, the inspiration being my childhood home.(Pic above. Also literally the inspiration is from my childhood home :I) There is also a big garage-like building off to the size that was more hidden by the trees, Barricade won't have to be cramped anymore. Of course, that addition was added later, but nonetheless it was added. I sighed.