Panic Break

Narrator POV

We are given a shot of a city. We then are shown the top of a building with a Helicopter pad on top of it. Both Megatron and Starscream land on the helicopter pad.
"That went well," Says Megatron.
"We've lost the boy, Master," says Starscream, as he cowers away from the bigger con. Megatron looks at Starscream, then puts Kat on the Helicopter pad.
"The Autobots must be shielding their signals, " Starscream continues, still cowering but stepping closer to Megatron with a certain device in his hand. Kat not wanting to be close backs up from the two cons. She has heard of Megatron's anger and she had a feeling she was about to witness it.
Megatron grabs the device from starscream's hands and says, "I can't even rely on you to swat a simple insect?" Megatron grabs Starsceam by the back of the neck and then throws him to the ground. Kat watches from the otherside of the Helicopter pad in silence, watching the two cons 'interact.' Megatron kicks Starscream closer to the edge of the pad and then throws the device back at him.
"One insect among seven billion!," Starscream's remarks. Kat shakes her head in disappointment at the seeker, she knows his words are not helping his situation.
"Shut up!," Megatron belows as he starts to push Starscream closer to the edge with his foot.
Starscream attempts to stop Megatron by holding his foot, "he could be anywhere," the seeker says. Megatron slightly kicks the seeker and turns back towards Kat.
"Then we will force them to find him for us!, it's time for the world to know of our presence." Megatron makes a motion towards the city around them.
Looking back to Starscream, "no more disguises. No mercy! The time has come for my master's arrival," Megatron says. He then walks back over to Kat to grab her once more. Less harshly this time, Kat was thankful for that.

We are shown Soundwave coming back online from what I guess was a nap.(Good for you, getting some sleep in when you can.)
"Decepticons, mobilize. It is time," Soundwave comms. We are shown more metoriods as they make their way towards Earth and through its atmosphere. Soundwave, once again, has attached himself to a satellite. This time, using it to call Sam's mom, Judy.
"Oh, God., who is this," Judy says, as she quickly picks her phone up to answer it, "hello? I mean, bonsoir!" Mumbles are heard through the phone.
"What? Who is this?," asks Judy.
"Where is the boy?," asks Soundwave, mostly coming out glitched and unrecognizable.
"For Pete's sakes. I'm not impressed with your perverted mouth-breathing," Judy says, then hangs up the phone.

We are then given different shots all over the world, showing Decepticons coming up and messing things up. Just to be menaces to society. (and quite a few more things happen, but it's already taking every force and will in my body to continue writing this book and complete it.) We are shown the meteoroids coming through the atmosphere and hitting different places on Earth. We are shown a sinking battleship and are shown that it has many Decepticons on it.(Probably making it sink even faster.) We are then given a close up to the Fallen.
"Revenge is mine," he says, with a menacing smile.

Pentagon - Washington, D.C.

"......definitely not a plane....."

"Look, carriers don't just sink"

".....a horrible accident or a terrorist attack or worse...."

"Negative. NORAD confirmed, projectile came from beyond our atmosphere, inbound at 30,000 knots."