The End, or is it?

Kat POV

I watched as Devastator cleaned the top of the pyramid right off. That's pretty cool. I probably should be focusing on stopping the little bit of bleeding that I have though. The cannon fire mostly cauterized the wound, but it was still bleeding a small bit. I looked over at Ravage and Rampage, they stayed with me to make sure I wouldn't die. But then again they don't know how to do human medical treatments. I had asked them if they knew how to clean a human's wound and they both looked at each other and back at me in confusion. Luckily, but really not, I had a lot of practice because of my dad. I hear a boom only to look up at Devastator and see him fall off the pyramid, he had gotten shot.
"Oh, Devastator," I said with shock. That's not good. I hear explosions from the opposite direction and I look back and see that most of the area that most of the Decepticons resided in was getting blown up. My heart squeezed. Not again, Megatron was even over there. I hope they are okay. I know it is pretty hopeless, but I still have a little bit of hope.
It started to get a little harder to breathe. I gripped my hand onto one of Ravage's front paws. He looked over towards me. Black dots started to cloud my vision again.
"Ravage, I'm gonna lay down for a.....," and my eyesight went black and I felt myself go limp.

Narrator POV

"Where am I? Where am I? Am I dead? Am I dead?," Sam says into the light.

"We have been watching you a long, long time. You have fought for Optimus out last descendent, with courage and with sacrifice, the virtues of a leader, a leader worthy of our secret. The Matrix of Leadership is not found, it is earned.

Return to Optimus. Merge the Matrix with his spark. It is, and always has been, your destiny"

The world goes white. Sam wakes up, being cuddled by Mikaela. He does his best to catch his breath, and Mikaela realizing he was alive holds his head.
"Sam!," she calls to him.
We are shown the Matrix forming like a phoenix from the ashes.
Both Mikaela and Sam hold each other.
"I love you. I love you," Sam says(for the first time in who knows how long. Your cousin is proud) Sam, though in pain, knows what he has to do. He quickly grabs the Matrix and makes his way over to Optimus. He limpingly climbs upon Optimus' chest. Sam raises the Matrix above his head and yells as he inserts the Matrix into Optimus' spark chamber. A surge is shown going through Optimus' body. Sam looks around shocked at that and Optimus opens his eyes. Sam quickly climbs down as Optimus goes to sit up.
"Boy, you returned for me," Optimus says.
"A living Prime," comments Jetfire, "I don't believe it!"
The nice moment is unfortunately interrupted by the Fallen. As the Fallen teleports in front of Optimus, a surge through the ground sends everyone flying back. The fallen teleports around area swiping at any of those who would try to fight back, before pulling Matrix out of Optimus' chest.
"My Matrix!," he says as he teleports once again.
Sam panics running towards Optimus, telling the bot to get up.
"He's turning on the machine! You got to stop him! Get up!," shouts Sam, "Optimus!"

The Fallen teleports atop of the pyramid, where the machine is sticking out of.
"Fallen, my master," says Megatron.
"My brothers could not stop me from this," the Fallen says, "now I claim your sun." The Fallen looks up towards the sky, figuratively as though he has a twisted smile on his face.
The soldiers order the others to fire towards the top of the pyramid, towards the machine.
"In moments, we'll be at firing strength," says Megatron. The Fallen makes a maneuver, causing all the vehicles to start flying towards the top of the pyramid. As soon as the vehicles were far enough from the ground he dropped them.

"All my Decepticon life, I never did a thing worth doing until now," says Jetfire, "Optimus, take my parts and you will have a power you've never known. Fulfill your destiny." Jetfire then pulls out his spark chamber(not gonna lie, kind of cool. It's like watching a person stab their hand into the chest and pulling their heart out.)
"Jolt! Electrify! Transplant those afterburners," says Ratchet. As the parts slowly start floating and attaching themselves to Optimus.
"Let's roll," Optimus says as he takes off.
"Fire mission on the pyramids."

Jets circle around the pyramids. The Fallen makes loose blocks from the pyramid to float up and circle around the pyramid. This causes the jets to not be able to get close. Though this does not stop Optimus. Optimus is able to break through the ring of rocks and knocks off the Fallen and causes Megatron to fall back. Optimus then turns around and shoots the machine, causing it to explode. Optimus and the Fallen tumble down one side of the pyramid, while Megatron tumbled down another side. (Enter cool description of the fight between the Fallen, Megatron, and Optimus) Optimus stabs the spear through the Fallen's throat. Optimus then turns the spear and pull the fallen face off while saying, "Give me your face." Optimus then pushes the Fallen forward and the Fallen tries to run, but Optimus grabs ahold of the Fallen's shoulder and pulls him back. Optimus then stabs his hand through the back of the Fallen's chest, pulling out the spark chamber and crushing it.
"I rise. You fall."
The Fallen's corpse slumps against the pillar and slides down it. Megatron witness it in shock.
"No, no," Megatron says, having lost an arm and an eye.
"Not to call you a coward, master," Starscream says, "but sometimes cowards do survive." Starscream turns around and goes to fly off.
"This isn't over," says Megatron, as he turns to leave.

(Cue the sweet and sappy moments after as the movie ends)

"Our races united by a history long forgotten and a future we shall face together. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message so that our pasts will always be remembered, for in those memories, we live on."