Intro

Be advised this story can be triggering for some. I will not be putting any warnings at the beginning of chapters that may be extra difficult to read. I feel that would ruin part of the story.

Please know your own boundaries. I am not responsible for your consumption of stories/details that may be too graphic for you to handle.

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

Dead Dove: Do Not Eat

What does that mean? Basically this story is the box. There is definitely a dead bird in the box. {I.E. This story has MANY triggers.} If you open the box, you will see the very unpleasant dead bird. If you dislike the bird, if the bird triggers you or traumatizes you in any way, it is your own fault. Not mine. 

If you have anything that is triggering to you, if you even hesitate for a second, I strongly advise you not to read.

Again this story is meant for mature audiences.

~~~~~

Okay. I came back and added this part mainly because I don't completely trust you guys to listen to the above warning. Also because I am the type of person that uses a triggers list as a shopping list. So here's a list of the major triggers. There are probably some smaller ones as well that I will not be listing.

~Descriptive Deaths (Especially that of a child.)

~Dub. Con

~Rape

~Self Harm

~Attempted Suicide

~~~~~

Don't be fooled. While this story gets pretty dark at times, it also has all of the lovey dovey good stuff too. Honestly there are parts where I inwardly cringe at the cliché cuteness. Also I tried to be funny so there's some humor thrown in as well.

Of course there's also a good amount of spicy scenes that make me blush every time I read them because oh my god I can't believe I wrote that. IYKYK. (;

~~~~~

If you came from Facebook, oh my gosh thank you. Honestly if it weren't for the group page and all of you I never would've had the courage to actually post this story. You are all so supportive and kind. ILY <3

~~~~~

Now that that's out of the way I'd just like to say thank you for giving this story a chance. It's my first time publishing something I've written for the general public (if you don't count my grandmother who loves reading anything I write.... well heavily watered down versions at least). 

Please be kind.

I am open to ideas/constructive criticism. I just ask that you keep any negative comments to yourself. I'd like to keep the comments section a positive atmosphere as much as possible.

Enjoy (: