Chapter Forty Seven

Rosalie’s P.O.V
It had been a few months and we had just entered into April and I was Nine Months Pregnant and I was ready to have the baby any day now until I began to feel a sharp pain in my stomach before feeling something wet run down my legs and I realised that I was going into labour, “Remus” I called to him before he rushed over to me, “what is it darling? What’s wrong?” He asked me, “I think the baby is coming.” I told him before he rushed around and got everything we needed before we managed to make it to St. Mungos and were soon brought to a bed before I managed to start pushing until I managed to give birth to a boy and named him Sirius James Lyall as I held him in my arms, “how are you feeling love?” Remus asked me, “I’m fine but he’s perfect.” I told him, “He is, Edeline will love him and I’m just glad that he won’t end up like me.” Remus said to me and I looked at him, “if he did get your condition, he’d still be perfect to me. Just like you.” I said to Remus before one of the Healers came up to us, “after looking him over a few times, he’s in perfect health so if it’s alright with you, I would like you to stay and considering you’d just had a baby and want to make sure nothing happens to you either.” she said to us and I nodded, “that’s fine with me.” I told her and I managed to spend the night there before being able to go home the next day with our son and once we did, I spent most of my time with him as we stayed inside most of the time as I didn’t want to risk taking him anywhere considering what’s been going on lately and I was soon brought out my thoughts when I felt Remus kiss the top of my head, “how is he darling?” he asked me and I smiled a little, “he’s fine. He’s fast asleep. He does look a lot like you though.” I told Remus as I smiled at him and he smiled back, “but I’m sure he will be a mama’s boy.” Remus said to me as he kissed his cheek, “if a fight starts, I want you to stay here with him. Promise me that you will.” Remus said to me and I looked at him with worry, “what are you getting at?” I asked him, “I want you to be with him if a fight starts and I have no doubt that there will be.” he said to me, “you’re not doing it alone. I will fight with you if it does happen.” I told him, “please don’t argue, I don't want anything to happen to you. Our boy needs his mother.” he said to me as I brought him upstairs before heading back down, “and he needs his father, Remus. I need you. I don’t know what I would do if I lost you, I couldn’t bear it or even the thought of being here without you.” I said to him as I began to cry and he soon hugged me, “I love you too much to lose you Remus. I don’t want to live in a world without you in it.” I said to him before looking up at him, “then I promise nothing will happen to me as long as you promise the same thing.” he said to me and I nodded, “I promise my love.” I told him before we kissed each other and we just spent the day taking care of Sirius. 

Edeline’s P.O.V
By the time we made it inside, I saw Draco standing there with his father as we walked into the room and the shock feeling never went away as I didn’t know what to do before Harry and I were pushed to our knees before Bellatrix grabbed us by the hair and I groaned a little, “well?” she asked Draco desperately, “I can’t be sure.” Draco said to her, “Draco, look closely son. If we are the ones to hand Potter and Lupin over to the Dark Lord Everything will be forgiven. All will be as it was, do you understand?” Lucius said to Draco, “no we won’t be forgetting who actually caught them. I hope Mr. Malfoy.” the Snatcher said to him, “you dare to talk to me like that in my own house.” Lucius said as he raised his voice, “don’t be shy, sweety. Come over, now if they aren’t who we think they are, Draco and we call him, he’ll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure” Bellatrix said to him as she brought him over, “he’d kill you anyways once he’s done with you guys, no matter what you do or how hard you try to please him.” I said to her before she slapped me, “don’t you dare speak about him.” she yelled at me before Draco spoke up, “What’s wrong with their faces?” Draco asked and I can tell that he was scared and worried, “yes, what is wrong with their faces?” Bellatrix asked the others, “they came to us like that. Something they picked up in the forest I reckon.” one of the Snacher’s said to her and I looked at Draco the entire time before feeling a tear slip down my cheek, “or ran into a Stinging Jinx. was it you deary?” Bellatrix said before walking away, “I’m sorry Edeline.” Draco whispered to me and I smiled a little, “give me her wand. We’ll see what her last spell was.” Bellatrix said before hearing her stop, “what is that? Where did you get that from?” Bellatrix asked one of the Snatcher’s, “it was in her bag when we searched her. I reckon it’s mine now.” The Snatcher said to Bellatrix before she attacked him and the others, “Cissy, put the boys in the cellar.” Bellatrix said as she soon grabbed me and put me next to Hermione, “I want to have a little conversation with these two. Girl to girl.” Bellatrix said, “you’ve gone mental” I said to before she grabbed me by the throat before throwing me to the ground, “don’t you have a mouth on that pretty face of yours.” She said to me, “I got it from my mother.” I told her before she knelt over me, “now I will ask you once, where did you get that sword? Did you manage to sneak into my Vault?” she asked me, “I don’t know what you’re talking about. We never took anything from it.” I told her, “LIAR.” she yelled at me before she started torturing me, causing me to scream.