Chapter Eight

Rosalie’s P.O.V
It was the next day and I had woken up to see Edeline was there and I smiled a little before I managed to wake her up, “how are you feeling mum?” she asked me, “I’m alright. How are you feeling darling?” I asked her, “I’m fine. We got to set Sirius free but he had to go into hiding for a while.” she told me and I smiled knowing that Sirius was going to be alright before I spoke up, “I’m sorry for not telling you about him being your godfather before. Your father and I didn’t think of telling you before because of everything that had happened back then and didn’t want you thinking the wrong Idea.” I told her, “It’s alright mum. I understand.” she said before Madam Pomfey came around, “you are free to go whenever you’re ready and I was meaning to tell you that your husband, Mr. Lupin came by while the both of you were asleep earlier but he had left not long before you had woken up.” she told me, “thank you Madam Pomfrey.” I said to her before I finally got out of bed and both Edeline and I had gone to see Remus as we looked for him only to find him in his office packing his things, “what are you doing?” I asked him and heard him let out a sigh, “they didn’t sack you did they dad?” Edeline asked him, “no, no they didn’t sack me darling. I resigned.” he said and I furrowed my brows a little, “what do you mean. You love it here. I’ve never seen you so happy before when you're teaching them.” I said to him, “I know love but someone had told everyone about what I am and I’m assuming that was Snape.” he told me and I had gotten angry, “that bloody bastard. He had no right doing that.” I said to him, “Edeline, why don’t you wait outside for a moment.” Remus said to her and she walked out of the room, “look, I know what you’re going to say and I don’t want you doing anything about it alright. Something like this was bound to happen sooner or later and you and I both knew that.” Remus told me as he stopped what he was doing and walked over to me, “but I don’t want you to leave. You don’t deserve this. Please let me talk to someone, Dumbledore even and see if he could take you back.” I said to him before he held my face in his hands, “I will be alright ok. Everything will be alright and I can’t tell you how sorry I am about your shoulder, Madam Pomfrey told me about it when I came to visit earlier while you guys were asleep.” he said to me, “you don’t have to be sorry darling. It wasn’t on purpose. Did Snape ever give you the position before we left?” I said to him and he shook his head, “no he didn’t. He didn’t come around with it.” he said and I just hugged him and we talked for a moment longer as Remus continued to pack his things before he spoke up again, “Hello Harry.” he said and both Edeline looked to see him standing there, “I saw you coming. I’ve looked worse, believe me.” Remus said to him, “we should leave you guys alone.” I said to them before Edeline and I left the room and walked out of the classroom.

Eventually, the both of us made it to the Great Hall since breakfast was still going on only to see some of the others gathering around something before Hermione came up to Edeline, “Edeline, something came for you and Harry.” she said to her and the both of us walked up to see what it was and soon enough, she began to open it to see that it was a Firebolt, “it’s the fastest broom in the world.” I said to her, “a feather came with it too.” She said to me and the both of us smiled at each other as she took the broom from its wrappings before Harry came over after everyone rambled as he walked up, “I didn’t mean to open it Harry, it was badly wrapped. They made me do it.” Ron said to Harry, “did not.” the twins said at the same time and Harry began to open it and saw that Harry had gotten the same thing, “it’s a Firebolt.” one of the twins said, “it’s the fastest broom in the world.” the other said, “I got one to Harry” Edeline told him, “for us? But who sent it?” he asked, “no one knows” Ron said to Harry, “these came with them.” Hermione said as she held up the feathers, “I think we both know who sent them.” Edeline said to Harry, “care to take them for a test ride” I said to them and they both just smiled and rushed outside and I followed them as everyone gathered around Harry and Edeline had gotten on the brooms before they had quickly taken off and I smiled as it made them both happy and after a few moments have passed, the both of them had come back and landed on both feet and some of the others had taken turns before they all went back inside and I had taken the brooms for them and kept them in my room for the rest of term as they continued with their classes and studied for their Exams as I continued to help some of the teachers grade things and get things done.

Edeline’s P.O.V
After Exams were finally over and it was the last night here Harry and I were in the Common Room hanging out before he decided to bring up the brooms we had gotten, “about the brooms, do you really think Sirius got them for us?” he asked and I thought about it for a moment before answering, “it’s possible I mean it makes sense considering there was a feather in each package and if you think about it, he left with Buckbeak the other night.” I told him and he sighed a little, “It does make sense a little, they are nice brooms though.” he said and I smiled a little, “we are definitely using them for Quidditch next year and maybe we could win a few more games.” I said to him and the both of us continued to talk about it before Hermione and Ron came and sat with us and the four of us talked about everything that happened this year before we had decided to go to bed later that night and once Hermione and I had gotten to our Dorm, we had gotten changed into our pajamas and continued to talk for a while longer before finally going to bed that night as the both of us had gotten tired and when the next morning came around, I was packing my things and made sure I had everything before leaving the Common Room with Harry and the others as we had our things with us as we talked for a while. 

Rosalie’s P.O.V
It was finally the last day and everyone was doing their own thing throughout the day and I spent most of my time with Edeline as she told me everything that happened after everything with Remus after he had turned and I was glad she was abe to do something and help Sirius be free and away from Azkaban and not end up being there for the rest of his life and after a while, the both of us along with everyone else had gone to the Great Hall for dinner and throughout that time, all I could think about was why Remus had to resign as it angered me as I knew who told people about his condition and I wanted to talk to him about it later on and when that time came around, I followed Snape until I managed to stop, “why did you tell about Remus’s condition?” I asked him out of anger, “why would you presume it was me who leaked it?” he asked me, “maybe because you still have a grudge from when we went to school here. You really need to stop this, you had no right to do what you did and now he lost his job because of you. He loved teaching here and you took that away from him. The only thing that made him happy besides Edeline. I hope you enjoy doing this to people and I hope you go to hell for it.” I said to him before walking away and walking straight into my room and I sat on my bed and cried until I finally calmed down and just sat there thinking to myself about everything we all have been through over the years before I decided to get changed for the night and once I was finished, I decided to read a book for a while until I started getting tired and decided to go to bed for the night wishing Remus was laying here next to me and I kept thinking about it until I finally fell asleep.  When the next day came around, I was getting ready for the day before I started packing my things and making sure that I had everything before leaving my room and going to check on Edeline and Harry and made sure they had everything ready to go and eventually found them both, “hey you two. Do you guys have everything all packed and ready to go?” I asked them and they both nodded, “yes mum.” Edeline said and I smiled at the both of them, “and Harry, if you ever want to come by, know that you can whenever you want over the summer alright. You might have to get it passed your Aunt and Uncle a few times before one of them says yes though.” I said to him and he smiled a little, “alright. We should probably leave for the train.” he mentioned and we made sure that we had everything before we made it to the train and I sat with Harry, Edeline, Ron and Hermione as the four of them talked throughout the entire train ride back to London.