Chapter Ten: Goblet of Fire

Rosalie’s P.O.V
It was finally the day we were going to the Quidditch World Cup and I was making sure Edeline and I had everything we needed before walking up to Remus, “will you be alright on your own?” I asked him, “yes darling, I’ll be fine. Now go on and have fun at the Match alright and let me know how everything is going once it’s over alright.” he said and I nodded, “I will and be careful alright. You know where the Potion is right?” I said to him and he nodded, “yes I know where it is now go one, you don’t want to be later alright.” he said before I kissed him, “I love you.” I said to him, “I love you both.” he said before he hugged the both of us before Edeline managed to make it to the Weasleys home, “Rosalie dear, you made it and there you are Edeline. How Are you two doing?” Mrs. Weasely said to us as we hugged her, “we’re doing good. How about you?” I said to her, “I’m doing well dear, thank you. Are you two hungry, I’ve just about finished making breakfast.” she said to me, “yes please. We were in a rush to get here so we didn’t get a chance to eat anything.” I said to her, “oh and Hermione dear, do you mind getting Harry and Ron up for me please?” she asked Hermione, “alright Mrs. Weasley.” Hermione said before leaving the room to get the boys up and I helped Mrs. Weasley with everything as Edeline talked with Ginny and Hermione throughout breakfast as the boys had eventually came down as well all dressed and ready to go and after everyone had eaten, we all left the house together and I was walking next to Mr. Weasley while Edeline was walking with Ginny and Hermione, “hey dad, where are we going?” I heard Ron ask him, “haven’t the foggiest. Keep up.” Mr. Weasey told him before another man called out Mr. Weasley’s name, “Arthur. It’s about time son.” the man said to him, “sorry Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start. This is Amos Diggory everyone. Works with me at the Ministry.” Mr. Weasley said to everyone before a boy jumped down from the tree, “this strapping young man must be Cedric.” Mr. Weasely said as the both of them shook hands, “and you must be?” Amos asked before Edeline walked up beside me, “Rosalie sir. Nice to meet you and this is my daughter Edeline” I told him, “nice to meet you both” Amos said as Edeline and Cedric talked for a short while before we continued walking and eventually made it to the Port Key and everyone grabbed on before we all began to spin around.

After using the port key, we finally made it to the Quidditch World Cup and once we made it to the top of the hill and I looked around to see many tents and people and I smiled and looked at Edeline to see a big smile on her face, “are you excited?” I asked her and she nodded, “Definitely.” she said before Mr. Weasley spoke up, “well kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup” he said to them before we continued walking and walked through the crowd of tents and people before we eventually parted ways with Amos and his son Cedric and eventually made it to the tent until I noticed that Harry was standing, “what is it?” I asked him, “seems kind of small for all of us don’t you think?” he asked and I shrugged a little, “why don’t you see for yourself how big it is.” I said to him before walking inside and saw that Eddeline was with Ginny and Hermione and I smiled before we started unpacking our things, “why don’t you start unpacking your stuff dear” I said to Edeline, “alright mum.” she said and began to do so as everyone else started doing the same thing and once we were done, we all met up with Amos and Cedric and eventually made it into the Stadium and walked up several flights of stairs until Ron had spoken up about it, “Blimey dad, how far up are we?” Ron asked him before someone else decided to speak up about it, “well put it this way if it rains, you’ll be the first to know.” Lucius said to us, “Father and I are in the Minister’s Box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself.” Draco said as he bragged about it, “does he have to brag about everything they do or get?” Edeline whispered to me, “most likely.” I said to her, “there's no need with these people, especially the one who's married to the mutt.” Lucius said as he looked at me when he called Remus a mutt, “don’t call him that. He goes through more than you think and besides, at least he doesn’t downgrade everyone who isn’t Pureblood just to make him look better than everyone else.” Edeline said and I was shocked for a short while before smiling and looked to see that Lucius was angry, “I would suggest that, that daughter of yours to keep her mouth shut.” he said to me, “why are you embarrassed from what she said, we both know it’s true.” I said before walking away as Lucius continued talking with the others for a short while before we eventually met up with Amos and his son Cedric and eventually made it to our seats as the teams soon flew onto the field before the Minister soon spoke up, “good evening. As Minister for Magic, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin.” the Minister said to everyone before the game soon began.