Chapter Twenty Seven

Rosalie’s P.O.V
By the time we had gotten there, Dolores had walked up to the Minister as she was showing him the list of names that she had with her, “I've been watching them for weeks and see Dumbledore’s Army. Proof of what I’ve been telling you right from the beginning Cornelius. All your fear mongering about You-Know-Who never fooled us for a minute. We saw your lies for what they were, a smoke screen for your bid to seize control of the Ministry.” Umbridge said, “Naturally.” Dumbledore said to them, “are you bloody mad? Why on earth would he want to do that to begin with?” I said to them, “no, Professor. He had nothing to do with it. It was me.” Harry said as he tried to take the blame, “most noble of you Harry and Mrs. Lupin to shield me, although she also may have a point, but as it’s been pointed out, the parchment clearly says ‘Dumbleodre’s Army’ not Potter’s. I instructed Harry and Mrs. Lupin and her daughter Edeline to form this organization and I and I alone are responsible for its activities.” Dumbledore said to everyone, “Dispatch an Owl to the Daily Prophet, if we hurry, we should still make the morning addition. Dawlish, Shacklebolt. You will escort Dumbledore to Azkaban to await trial for conspiracy and sedition.” the Minister said to them as they began to slowly walk toward Dumbledore, “I hoped we might hit this little snag. You seemed to be laboring under the delusion that I’m going, what was the phrase, come quietly. Well I can tell you this, I have no intention of going to Azkaban.” Dumbledore said before he looked at the three of us, “enough of this. Take him” Umbridge said before Dumbledore winked at us and I smirked a little knowing that he was going to make an escape as Fawkes flew in and had done so and I chuckled a little when everyone else was getting up, “well, you may not like him Minister, but you can’t deny Dumbledore’s got style.” Kingsley said to him and we were able to leave Dumbledore’s office, “mum, what’s going to happen now?” Edeline asked as we eventually made it to my room, “I don’t know love, but I have a feeling that she might do something none of us will like.” I said to her before I started writing a letter to Remus, “are you writing to dad?” She asked me, “yes I am. He’s going to want to know about this.” I told her until I was finished and sent it off with my Owl, “I hope this doesn’t end badly.” Edeline said as I let out a sigh, “this is going to end that way whether we like it or not.” I told her, “I’m scared. What if Voldemort ends up getting what he wants?” Edeline said and I turned to face her, “he won’t and he never will. Myself and the others will make sure of it, do you understand?” I said to her and she nodded before hugging me before she eventually left the room and I stayed there thinking to myself about everything that’s been going on recently.

Edeline’s P.O.V
Everyone who was involved with what was going on in the Room of Requirement had detention in the Great Hall with Professor Umbridge after she had made herself Headmistress of the school and it was just like the first time as she had everyone use the Quills she had charmed to copy the thing we wrote onto our hands and after a while, Professor Umbridge had finally dismissed everyone as I walked next to Harry as we walked out of the Great Hall along with the others before seeing Cho standing there and I couldn’t help but feel angry at her, “Harry” she said to him, “Save it Cho.” I said to her before Harry and I walked away and made our way back to the Common Room, “what do you think will happen now?” I asked him, “who knows at this point. But to be honest, I really don’t want to think about it.” Harry said as we eventually walked into the Common Room, “it’s not your fault you know. I can tell you’re blaming yourself for what happened.” I said to him, “to be honest, I kind of don’t want to hear it considering you won’t be the only one telling me this.” he told me and I furrowed my brows a little, “ok look, just so you know you’re not the only one that has to go through this. You’re not the only one that he’s after so you either stop blaming yourself and accept the fact that you have friends and family who want to be there for you and help you through this or you can do this on your own.” I said to him before walking away to my room for the rest of the night not wanting to be around anyone else at the moment as I had gotten changed out of my Uniform and into something a little more comfortable