Chapter Thirty Six

Rosalie’s P.O.V
It was another day and I had heard about what had happened to Ron as I rushed with Dumbledore, Snape, Minerva and Professor Slughorn until we managed to make it to the Hospital Wing to see, Harry, Ginny, Edeline and Hermione sitting with Ron, “quick thinking on your part Harry, using Bazor. You should be very proud of your student Horace.” Dumbledore said to them, “Mm, oh yes, very proud.” Slughorn said to him, “I think we agree, Potter’s actions were heroic but the question is, why were they necessary?” Minerva said to us, “why indeed. This appears to be a gift Horace. You don’t remember who gave you this bottle?” Dumbledore asked him as he sniffed it, “by the way, it possesses remarkably subtle hints of liquorice and Cherry but not polluted with Poison.” Dumbledore said, “if it was poisoned, it could have been something scentless.” I said to them, “Actually, I intended to give it as a gift myself.” Slughorn said, “to whom might I ask.” Dumbledore said to him, “to you Headmaster.” Slughorn said before we heard Lavender speak up, “where is he? Where’s my Won Won.” she said as she rushed in, “bloody hell.”  I managed to hear Edeline say, “has he been asking for me?” She asked, “nope. Hasn’t said a word.” she said to Lavender, “what’s she doing here?” Lavender asked, “I might ask you the same question.” Hermione said as she stood up, “I happen to be his girlfriend.” Lavender said, “I happen to be his-” Hermione began to say. “Friend.” Edeline finished, “don’t make me laugh. You haven’t spoken in weeks. I suppose you want me to break up with him now that he’s suddenly all interesting.” Lavender said, “he’s been poisoned you daft dimbo. And for the record, I’ve always found him interesting.” Hermione told her, “face it Lavender, you and I both know she has a point.” Edeline said to her before Ron began to mumble in his sleep, “well, see, he senses my presence. Don’t worry Won Won, I’m here, I’m here.” Lavender said before we eventually heard Ron say Hermione’s name and I smirked a little, “sorry about your luck.” Edeline said before Dumbledore spoke up, “ought to be young and to feel love's keen sting. Well, come away everybody Mr. Weasley is well tended.” he said to everyone before Edeline came up to me before the both of us left the Hospital Wing, “so what happened last night?” I asked her, “well, Ron had taken an pretty powerful Love Potion and Slughorn had given him something for it and it had gone away before he poured out whatever it was in that bottle her had and Ron was the only one that drank from it causing him to have a Seizure and nearly die from it.” Edeline told me and I thought about it, “I think someone has their heart set out on killing Dumbledore.” I said to her before I made sure she had gone to her class before doing my own thing before helping Mr. Filch with a few things before helping a few other teachers throughout the day.

Edeline’s P.O.V
Later that day, after class was over, I was sitting in one of the empty hallways thinking to myself before I heard footsteps and saw that it was Draco and saw that he was holding a bird, “why do you have a bird?” I asked him, “you’ll see.” was all he said before the both of us had made it into the Room of Requirement before finding the Cabinet and Draco had put the bird in it before closing the door and after a moment had passed, the bird was gone before having it come back and saw that it was dead and I held Draco’s hand the entire time before I felt his grip tighten a little more on mine, “what is it?” I asked him before he hugged me as we slowly slid to the floor as he started crying as I held him close to me and I didn’t know what to do but hug him until he finally calmed down, “how are you feeling now?” I asked him, “I don’t know, but it’s not a good feeling. I don’t want to do this anymore, I can’t do this anymore but if I don’t do what he says he’ll kill me and I don’t want to die.” he said to me and I kissed the top of his head, “I wish I knew how to help you love.” I told him, “I don’t want you to do anything. It’s bad enough that you know about this anyways.” he told me as he looked at me, “I'm worried about you.” I told him, “So am I, but I don’t know what else to do at this point.” he told me and I sighed a little as I held his hand, “I love you.” I told him, “I love you to.” he said to me as he kissed the side of my head as the both of us eventually left the Room of Requirement