Chapter Thirty Eight

Rosalie’s P.O.V
After hearing Bellatrix speak up and they continued to talk to one another, I felt like we were being watched before looking to see Snape standing there as both Harry and I pointed our wands at him before he told us to stay quiet, “why?” I asked him in a whisper but he said nothing before walking away and started going up to the others, “no'' Snape said, making Draco lower his wand, “Severus, please.” Dumbledore said to him, “Avada Kedavra.” Snape said shooting the spell at Dumbledore causing him to fall off the Astronomy Tower and I covered Edeline’s mouth to stop her from making any noise before hearing the others rush down the stairs and the three of us managed to do the same once they were far enough away and after a few moments, I stopped Harry, “Harry wait, if you go after them, who knows whether or not they will kill you.” I said to him, “I don’t care, I’m going after Snape.” he said before pulling his arm away, “I’m going with him.” Edeline said before following Harry as I stood there frozen before falling to my knees before I went to find Minerva to tell her everything that happened. After a few moments of searching the halls, I finally found her, “Minerva, something happened to Dumbledore.” I told her, “what do you mean? What happened to him?” she asked me and I rambled for the words before she stopped me, “Rosalie, calm down. Relax.” she said to me and I took a few deep breaths and before I could say anything to her, a student rushed over to us, “Professor, it’s Dumbledore. I think he’s dead.” the boy said before Minerva looked at me, “is it true?” she asked and all I could do was nod before speaking, “I’m sorry.” was all I could say before I followed her to where Dumbledore’s Body was only to see that more people were already gathered around it.

Edeline’s P.O.V
After Following Harry, he finally spoke up, “what did he mean by ‘her’? Do you know anything about it?” he asked me and I stayed silent not knowing what to say, “well?” he asked, “yes I do know what he meant by that but I don’t think you’ll like the answer.” I told him before he stopped, “tell me.” he said to me and it took me a moment before speaking, “he meant me. We’ve been dating for a few months and the only thing I knew about this was the Cabinet and that’s it I swear to you. I didn’t know about the Dark Mark or having to kill Dumbledore, he never told me any of that. Please believe me.” I said to him and he stayed silent and I knew he was angry, “I’m not angry at you, but I am angry at the fact you didn’t say anything about what you knew.” was all he said before we managed to catch up to Snape and the others, “SNAPE. HE TRUSTED YOU.” Harry shouted at him before Bellatrix set Hagrid's home in fire before I noticed Draco looking at me, “I’m sorry.” he said to me and I nodded as I held his ring in my hand and before he left, the both of us shared one last kiss before Snape spoke up, “Go” he said to Draco and he had done so before Harry started fighting Snape, “FIGHT BACK, YOU COWARD, FIGHT BACK” Harry said before Bellatrix attacked both Harry and I as she walked up to be, “he deserves so much better than you Half Blood.” she said to me before Snape got her attention, “no, they belong to the Dark Lord.” Snape said to her before she managed to walk away from me as I began to get up before Harry said another spell, “Septumsemprum” Harry said as Snape managed to block Harry’s Attack causing Harry to fall back again, “you dare use my own spells against me. Yes, I’m the Half Blood Prince.” Snape said before kicking Harry’s wand away before walking away to catch up with the others and all I can wish for was that Draco was going to alright and safe before I went over to Harry after grabbing his wand and helping him up, “the whole school probably knows about Dumbledore by now.” I told him as we made our way there.

By the time we got to where Dumbledore’s body was, the entire school surrounded it as Harry and I made our way through everyone as I stood next to mum and held her hand as Harry walked up to Dumbledore’s body and knelt in front of it before Ginny walked up to him and knelt beside him as she hugged him before mum and I noticed Professor McGonagall raise her wand and mum and I had done the same before everyone else soon had their wands raised as well and after a few moments had passed, everyone had lowered their wands as I began to cry a little myself as I felt mums hand grip tighter around mine, “control it” she whispered to me but at this point I wasn’t sure if I could, “I don’t think I can.” I said to her as I tried controlling it, “then let it out dear” I heard Professor McGonagall say as I noticed her looking at me as she nodded, “let go” she said again before I looked away and I walked away from the others so nothing happened to them before I fell to my knees and that was when I let it all out as I screamed not realizing what was really going on before noticing a bright light surrounding me before it went away causing me to pass out from using to much power.