Chapter Twenty Two

Edeline's P.O.V
It was the day we were going back to Hogwarts and Professor Moody and Tonks had come along with us as well before we saw Sirius go past us and I smiled before Harry and I had gone after him before seeing him go into an empty room, "Sirius, what are you doing here? If somebody sees you-" Harry told him as he closed the door before Sirius spoke up, "I had to see the both of you off, didn't I. What's life without a little risk?" Sirius told us as we sat down next to him, "I don't want to see you get shut back into Azkaban." Harry told him, "Neither do I." I said to him, "oh don't worry about me, anyways I wanted the both of you to have this." Sirius said to us before he handed Harry and I something and saw that it was a picture, "the original Order of the Phoenix. Marleen Mckinnon, she was killed two weeks after this was taken. Voldemort wiped out her entire family. Frank and Alice Longbottom." Sirius said to us, "Neville's parents." Harry mentioned, "Neville looks a lot like his father." I mentioned to them, "they suffered a fate worse than death if you ask me. It's been fourteen years and there's not a day that goes by that I don't miss your dad and your uncle." Sirius told us, "do you really think there's going to be another war Sirius?" Harry asked him, "it feels like it did before" Sirius said before Harry tried to give the picture back, "no, you keep it. Anyway, I suppose you two are the young ones now." Sirius said and we eventually left for the train and I sat with Harry before Hermione and Ron came in as my neck was bothering me, "are you alright?" Hermione asked me and I nodded, "I'm fine." I told her before I continued to look out the window.

We finally made it to the Platform before Malfoy decided to speak up, "I'm surprised the Ministry is still letting the two of you walk free Potter and Lupin. You better enjoy it while you can, I expect there's a couple of cells in Azkaban with your names on it." he said to us before Ron had to hold Harry Back, "what did I tell you, a complete nutter." Draco said to his friends as they walked away, "Just stay away from us" Harry shouted at them, "it's not worth it. We both know he's never going to stop doing this." I said to Harry, "she's right, it's only Malfoy. What do you expect." Ron said to him before he started walking away and I let out a sigh before we had done the same and eventually made it to the school after being introduced to Luna after taking a carriage with her. By the time we had gotten to the Great Hall after changing into our Robes and once dinner was almost over, Dumbledore began to speak up, "good evening children. Now we have two changes in staffing this year, we're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly Plank who will be taking Care of Magical Creatures while Professor Hagrid is on Temporary leave." Dumbledore began to say and I furrowed my brows a little and I noticed mum had as well as the both of us looked at each other and she was just as surprised as I was when she raised her shoulder before Dumbledore continued, "we also wish to welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher, Professor Dolores Umbridge and I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the Professor good luck. Now as usual, our caretaker Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you-" Dumbledore said before he was cut off and saw Professor Umbridge sit up, "wasn't she at our hearing the other day?" I asked Harry, "yeah she is" he said to me before he whispered to Hermione, "thank you Headmaster, for those kind words of welcome. And how lovely to see all the bright, Happy faces smiling up at me, I'm sure we'll all be very good friends." she said to everyone, "that's likely." I heard the twins say and I chuckled a little before she continued, "the Ministry of Magic has always considered the education of young Witches and Wizards to be a vital Importance. Although each Headmaster has brought something new to this historic school, progress for the sake of Progress must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be preserved, perfect what can be perfected and prune practices that ought to be prohibited." she said to everyone, thank you Professor Umbridge, that really was most illuminating." Dumbledore said to her, Illuminating? What a load of waffles." Ron said to us, "she has to be joking." I said to Hermione as Dumbledore continued, "what's it mean?" Harry asked, "it means the Ministry is interfering at Hogwarts." Hermione said to Harry, "and I don't know whether or not that's a good thing." I said to him before we eventually left for our Common Room.

By the time Harry and I had gotten to the Common Room, everyone was already talking and hanging out with one another before Harry spoke up to Dean and Seamus, "Dean, Seamus good Holiday?" Harry asked them, "alright. Better than Seamus's." Dean said before Seamus stood up, "here we go." I whispered to Harry, "my mum didn't want me to come back this year." he told us, "why not?" Harry and I asked him, "let me see, because of the two of you. The Daily Prophet has been saying a lot of things about the both of you Harry and Edeline, and about Dumbledore as well." Seamus told us, "they're not always right you know. All they talk about is gossip and that's what they're doing now." I said to him, "she's right and your mum believes them?" Harry asked him, "Well, nobody was there the night Cedric died." Seamus mentioned, "well then I guess you should read the Prophet then, like your stupid mother. It will tell you everything you need to know." Harry told him, "don't you dare talk about my mother like that." Seamus argued, "I'll have a go at anyone that calls us a liar." Harry said before Ron walked in, "what's going on?" he asked, "they're mad is what's going on. Do you believe the rubbish about You-Know-Who?" Seamus said, "yeah, I do. Does anyone else got a problem with Harry and Edeline?" Ron said but no one said anything before Harry went upstairs, "if you ever do anything like that to us again, you'll regret it. And don't come crying to us when you find out that everyone else is lying to you about what's really going on. They just don't want to admit the truth because they're scared. Think about that for a while, maybe it will change your mind later on about everything." I said to Seamus before nudging him and left the Common Room, "oh yeah, go and cry to your mother." I heard Seamus yell out before I rushed back into the Common Room and pushed him, "I suggest you keep that trap of your shut, my temper is the worst in my family. Do you understand." I said to him and he said nothing at first before he spoke up, "what's wrong with your eyes?" he asked and I furrowed my brows a little before seeing Ron come back, "are you alright? What's up with your eyes?" Ron asked me before I ran out of the Common Room and went to go and talk to my mum to ask what they were talking about.

" I said to him and he said nothing at first before he spoke up, "what's wrong with your eyes?" he asked and I furrowed my brows a little before seeing Ron come back, "are you alright? What's up with your eyes?" Ron asked me before I ran out of th...

Rosalie's P.O.V
After everyone had gone to their Common Rooms for the night, all I can think about is what would happen now that Voldemort was back and I was soon brought out of my thoughts when I heard someone knock on the door and opened it to see that it was Edeline and let her inside, "what's wrong darling? Is everything alright?" I asked her, "I'm fine, Harry and I just had an argument with Seamus not too long ago but they mentioned something to me. They said something was wrong with my eye's. Mum, what are they talking about? What's wrong with me?" she said to me and I panicked a little myself, "I was hoping that this wouldn't happen yet or at all for that matter. Come sit down dear." I said to her and started telling her about everything that I know about what she has, "you have something that no one else has, you're the most powerful Witch out there along with Harry, that's why You-Know-Who was planning on getting to you as well the night your Aunt and Uncle died. You have abilities no one else has and that makes you special, but I don't think Voldeort sees it that way. I think he sees you as a weapon and wants to use you as a weapon when you're older and knows how to use them, that's why your eyes can change. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I was scared something would happen to you if you'd lost control and your father felt the same way and still does now." I told her before she hugged me, "I forgive you mum, I understand and I would have done the same thing." she said to me and I began to cry a little, before the both of us talked about it some more before we heard another knock on the door and I went to see that it was Harry and I let him in, "Ron told me what happened when you got upset. Are you alright?" Harry said to Edeline and she nodded and I told him what I told her before the both of them had eventually left my room to head back to their Common Room for the night.