Chapter Eighteen

Rosalie’s P.O.V
It was finally the day of the Third and Final Task and th Champions were starting to walk out and both Dumbledore and I had walked out with Edeline and Harry as the crowd cheered for who they were cheering for and Dumbledore and I just looked at each other before we stood with the rest of the champions before Dumbledore soon spoke up to everyone, “earlier today, Professor Moody placed the TriWizard Cup deep within the maze, Only he knows it’s exact position. Now as Mr. Diggory along with Mr. Potter and Miss. Lupin, they will be the first to enter the maze, followed by Mr. Krum and Miss. Delacour. The first person to touch the cup will be the winner.” Dumbledore said to everyone as they cheered before he continued as I stood with both Edeline and Harry, “I’ve instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter so that at anypoint a contestant wishes to withdraw from the task, he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants gather around” Dumbledore said and they had done so so that he could talk to them before Cedric, Harry and Edeline had waited for the cannon to go off so that they could enter the maze, “Champions, Prepare yourselves.” Dumbledore said, “everything will be alright, ok” I said to the both of them and they nodded before I hugged the both of them, “I love you both.” I said to them before moving away from the hug, “on the count of tree, one-” Dumbledore began to say before Mr. Filch had fired the cannon and I sighed a little before sharing a glance with Dumbledore, “Mrs. Luping, may I speak with you for a moment?” Dumbledore asked and I walked over to him, “what is it?” I asked him, “it’s about Professor Moody, I know you don’t have a good feeling about him and neither to I so for Harry and Edeline’s sake, we should keep and eye on him alright.” he told me and I nodded before I had gone to sit next to Remus along with the rest of the staff as all we can do is wait for the Champions to come back, “she will be alright. She’s strong and so is Harry.” Remus said to me, “I know they are, I’m just worried that something is off about the whole thing, that’s all.” I told him and he kissed the side of my head.  

Edeline’s P.O.V
It has been a while since we had entered the maze and Harry and I had eventually met up along with Cedric after Viktor nearly attacked us only for it to get extremely windy as the three of us had reached the cup, “take it, either of you. You both saved me take it.” Cedric told us, “we all take it.” I shouted at them, “together.” Harry said before the three of us managed to grab onto the cup only for it to transport us somewhere else besides to where we needed to be, “why does this place look familiar?” I questioned Harry, “I think I might know.” he said as we looked around as we got up, “are you both ok?” Cedric asked us, “I’m fine.” I told him, “yeah” Harry said, “where are we?” Cedric asked us, “I think it’s from the dreams we’ve been having. That’s probably why it looks familiar.” I whispered to Harry, “you’re right, we’ve been here before.” Harry said to me, “Harry, Edeline, the cup is a Portkey.” Cedric mentioned, “we’ve been here before. In a dream.” Harry said as we looked at the grave and saw Tom’s name at the bottom before Harry spoke up again, “Cedric, we have to get back to the cup.” Harry told him, “now” I said to him, “what are you two talking about?” Cedric asked, “I don’t think you want to find out.” I said to him before we heard a door open before seeing Wormtail and I began to get a massive headache while Harry’s Scar burned and I soon landed on my knees, “Harry, Edeline, what is it?” Cedric asked us, “get back to the cup.” Harry said to him, “just listen to him please Cedric.” I said to him as I began to feel dizzy, “who are you? What do you want?” Cedric asked Wormtail before he killed Cedric causing me to jump a little and I was about to rush to his body before I was thrown back to where I was before, before Peter managed to get Harry and I pinned to the large gravestone before Peter had dropped whatever he was holding into the Cauldron before Peter started toing a spell, “Bone of the Father, unwillingly given. Flesh of the servant, Willingly sacrificed. Blood of the enemies, forcibly taken.” Peter said as he had cut into both Harry and I’s arms causing us both to groan from it, “the Dark Lord shall rise again.” Peter said before the headache got worse.