Chapter Nineteen

Rosalie’s P.O.V
After realizing that it was Barty Crouch Jr I stood there not knowing what to think before Barty nearly managed to get to Harry after we pulled Harry away, “Barty Crouch Jr.” Dumbledore said, “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.” Barty said as he revealed his Mark, “your arms Harry and Edeline.” Dumbledore said as he managed to show the cuts on Harry and Edeline’s arms, “you know what this means don’t you? He’s back. Lord Voldemort has returned.” Barty said to us, “I’m sorry sir, we couldn’t help it.” Harry said to him, “send an owl to Azkaban. I think they’ll find that they’re missing a prisoner.” Dumbledore said to Minerva, “I’ll be welcomed back like a hero.” Barty said to us, “perhaps, personally I never had much time for Heroes.” Dumbledore told him, “I doubt he’d think that, he’d kill you in the end once he’s done with you.” I said to Barty before leaving the room and taking Harry and Edeline to the Hospital Wing along with Dumbledore and once we had gotten there, Dumbldore had explained what had happened to Madam Pomfrey before she managed to help both Harry and Edeline while I had done the same as I helped her do so until we were done, “how are you two feeling?”  I asked them as I sat in front of them and the both of them just shrugged before Edeline spoke up, “that reminds me, before we were able to escape, something happened and Uncle James and Aunt Lily were able to help us. Uncle James wanted me to tell you something.” Edeline said as I sat in front of them, “what did he say?” I asked her, “he said that he would always be with you.” she told me and I could feel myself begin to cry before the both of them hugged me, “you know they are always with you two as well right. They always will be.” I told them and after a while, Remus came rushing over and hugged Edeline, “are you hurt? Are you alright?” he asked her and she nodded, “I’m fine dad. Just a few bumps and scratches.” She told him and after a while, we all managed to leave the Hospital Wing and both Harry and Edeline managed to get cleaned up before I made sure they had gotten to the Common Room for the night before Remus and I made it to my room, “do you really think he’s back?” he asked me and I nodded, “yes I do and I know I wouldn’t be the only one either. The Minister will try to deny it all though I can tell you that.” I told him, “we’ll see what happens alright.” he told me and I sighed a little, “Remus, I’m scared. He will come after the both of them this time, not just doing one at a time like before.” I said to him, “I know love, I am to and I know others will do something about it. They won’t be alone alright.” he said as he hugged me, “stay with me?” I asked him and he had done so as we eventually got into bed that night.

It was the next day and Remus had already went home while the rest of us song with the other Two schools were sitting in the Great Hall while Dumbledore faced everyone else and I was sitting next to Minerva and Professor Flitwick before Dumbledore finally spoke up about what had happened, “today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was, as you all know, exceptionally hard working. infinitely fair minded and most importantly a fierce, fierce friend. Now I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died, you see, Cedric Diggory was Murdered by Lord Voldemort. The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us of why we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events, the bonds of friendship we made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that, and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain, you remember that and we’ll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true, right to the very end.” Dumbledore said to everyone before he had dismissed everyone from the Great Hall and once I made it to my room, I sat on the bed and just sat there thinking about everything that had happened before I had decided to pack my things for tomorrow and once I was finished doing so, I walked out of th room and through the halls before ending up seeing everyone in the front courtyard talking to each other and saying their goodbyes and I smiled a little as it made me forget everything that had happened for a while before Edeline and Harry walked up to me before Ron and Hermione came around as well, “hi mum.” Edeline said, “hi Mrs. Lupin.” Hermione said, “oh please, you don’t need to call me that, Hermione, you can call me Rosie if you want, everyone else does pretty much.” I told her before she smiled a little, “do you think we’ll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts?” Ron asked them, “no” Harry, Edeline and Hermione said at the same time, “didn’t think so. Oh well, what’s life without a few Dragons.” Ron said and I chuckled a little, “everything’s going to change now isn’t it?” Hermione asked them and Harry walked up to her, “yes” he told her before they walked away and I smiled at them as it reminded me of the times I spent here with James, Remus and Sirius before I eventually made it back to my room for the rest of the afternoon.

It was finally the day everyone was going home for the summer and once I made sure that I had everything I needed, I managed to get on the train and sat with Harry, Ron, Hermione and Edeline throughout the entire train ride as they talked and had a few laughs before we eventually made it to London and they had said their goodbyes before Edeline and I made it to Remus through the crowd of people, “hello my darlings. How was the train ride?” he said to us and I sighed, “it was fine.” I told him before the three of us managed to make it home and once we did, I noticed that Remus was almost out of Wolfsbane so I had decided to make some more only to see that we didn’t have much left for the ingredients so I had decided to go out and get some before heading home to make it as Edeline and Remus helped me as well and the three of us had some laughs the entire time as well before we were finished with the Wolfsbane and Remus helped me with filling the jars with it until we were finally done, “there, that should last you about a year or so.” I told him before he kissed me and for the rest of the night, the three of us just spent time together.