Chapter Twenty Six

Rosalie's P.O.V
As time went on, Umbridge began to question the students and we continued to Practice in the Room of Requirement and I would walk around in case anyone needed help with anything and one day, I managed to help the twins with a prank for Mr. Filch and I stayed with them and watched what happened and smiled as it remind me of the times I'd do this with James and the others until one day, Ginny managed to do something about the Practice Dummy, "Reducto" she said as it turned to dust and everyone went quiet, "that was Brilliant Ginny" I said to her and she smiled, "well done Ginny" Harry said to her before we had left for the day and we had continued to meet as the Holiday's grew closer and Neville managed to get one of the spells he's been working on since we started doing this and once the session was over for the day, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Edeline and Myself stood in front of everyone as Harry spoke to the others, "so, that's it for this lesson. Now, we're not going to be meeting again until after the Holidays so just keep practicing on your own as best you can and well done, everyone. Great, Great work." Harry said to everyone as we clapped for him before everyone had started to grab their things before they started leaving for the day, "see you later Harry." I said to him before I left with Edeline, Ron and Hermione and once I made it back to my room for the time being, I had started writing to Remus about everything that's been going on and once I was finished, I soon sent it off with my Owl after giving it something to eat and eventually made my way to the Great Hall for dinner until it was over and I managed to get changed after I made it back to my room for the night and when I tried to get to sleep, I couldn't and I had decided to stay up for a bit longer before I heard banging on my door and I quickly opened it to see Minerva standing there with Ron, Harry and Edeine, "what happened?" I asked as I had gotten worried, "just come with us." Minerva said and I walked next to Edeline, "are you alright? What happened?" I asked her as I noticed that she had been sweating along with Harry, "we had a dream about Mr. Weasley." she said and my eyes went wide and I said nothing as we continued to rush down the corridors until we made it to Dumbledore's office and they told him about Mr. Weasley, "Mrs. Lupin, do you mind going to get Ginny and the twins for me and bring them here?" Dumbledore asked and I had done so and managed to get the three of them, "what's going on? Why are we being taken to Dumbledore's office?" Ginny asked, "he'll explain when we get there." I told her until we managed to make it back and Dumbledore told them what was going on and asked questions to his portraits and asked them to do things and made sure that what was being protected was still there, "in the dream, were either one of you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene?" Dumbledore asked Harry and Edeline, "I was standing there as if I couldn't move but I think I could feel what he was feeling when he was being attacked." Edeline said to him, "Neither. It was like- Professor, will you please tell me what happened?" Harry said to him but he ignored the question, "Everard, Arthur's on guard duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people." Dumbledore said to him before he walked away, "sir-" Harry said as he tried to get Dumbledore's attention, "Phineus. You must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place. Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured and his children will be arriving there shortly. By Port Key." Dumbledore said before Everard had come back and spoke up, "they got him Albus. He was close but they think he'll make it. Once more, the Dark Lord failed to acquire it." he said to Dumbledore, "LOOK AT ME." Harry shouted, "what's happening to us." Edeline said to him before hearing Snape speak up, "you wished to see me Headmaster." he said to him, "Severus. I'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till the morning, otherwise, we'd all be vulnerable." Dumbledore said to him and I hugged Edeline, "if you lay one finger on them and I'll break your fingers." I said to Snape before I let her go with him along with Harry, "they will be alright Rosalie. Severus knows what he's doing." Minerva told me and I nodded and the both of us left Dumbledore's office and throughout most of the night, I couldn't sleep as I was getting worried about all of this and after a while, I heard a light knock on the door and I went to open it to see Edeline standing there and I let her inside and hugged her, "how are you feeling love?" I asked her, "tired." was all she said, "why don't you stay here tonight. Does that sound good to you?" I said to her and she nodded and I kissed the top of her head and the both of us had gotten some sleep that night.