Chapter Thirty Nine

Rosalie’s P.O.V
It was the next day and it was the day everyone was supposed to leave for the summer and both Remus and I had gone before the students had and the both of us waited at the Train Station and waited for Edeline to get here along with the others and once the train finally arrived, everyone started getting off the train and Edeline soon walked up to Remus and I as we both hugged her, “how are you feeling?” I asked her, “I’m fine. I guess I just needed a lot of sleep from what happened the night before.” she told me before Harry walked up to us, “do you mind if I stay for a few days?” He asked, “for sure.” I told him before the four of us eventually made it back to the Cottage and both Edeline and Harry walked upstairs for the time being as both Remus and I talked about everything that happened again before wondering if they were going to have a funeral for Dumbledore before Remus and I had decided to start Dinner and the both of us fooled around a little while doing so as well and had a few laughs together as it started to remind me of the times before all of this happened when we cooked together, “you know, this brings back memories.” I mentioned to him as I leaned against the counter as he had his arms on either side of me, “yeah it sure does.” he said before kissing me and I wrapped my arms around his neck but before it got any further, we soon broke away from the kiss as I remember the food was on the stove, “how does later sound?” he asked me and I smirked a little, “sounds perfect.” I said to him before we went to cook the food.

Edeline’s P.O.V
After Harry and I made it to my room, the both of us sat down after putting our trunks off to the side for the time being before he was the first to speak, “you really didn’t know he was a Death Eater?” he asked me and I nodded, “I really didn’t. He never told me about any of that. All he told me was that he was pretty much threatened to do something and the night Dumbledore was killed, I can tell that he was scared about having to kill him to begin with. I can tell he didn’t want to do any of this or be a Death Eater.” I told him before holding his ring, “what are you holding?” he asked me as he sat down next to me, “his ring. He gave it to me before all of this happened.” I told him, “I’m sorry about all of this.” he said to me and I looked at him as I furrowed my brows a little, “why are you sorry?” I asked him, “because I nearly killed him that day in the bathroom when you clearly love him. I realize that now and I’m sorry.” he said to me, “it’s fine, you weren’t exactly right in the head at the time.” I said to him and the both of us continued to talk for a while before hearing mum speak up, “you guys, dinner is ready.” she said before the both of us eventually made it downstairs and sat down at the table before the four of us ate and just talked about something else for the time being and once we were done, I helped mum with the dishes while Harry and dad talked with each other, “so what’s going to happen now that Dumbledor’s dead?” I asked mum, “I don’t know darling, but this isn’t going to end well for anyone I know that.” She told me and I sighed a little, “I figured as much. Did Harry tell you anything after finding the Horcrux?” I asked her and she nodded, “yeah, he wants to find the real one along with the rest. To be honest, it’s the only way to weaken Voldemort if you really want to kill him.” mum said, “it makes sense if you put it that way.” I told her once we finished with the dishes and put them all away before going over to Harry and dad and the four of us talked throughout the rest of the night before we all had gone to our rooms, “what do you think they’ll do about Dumbledore?” I asked Harry, “I don’t know. They might do something for him like a funeral.” he said as I unpacked my trunk and got everything organized, “to be honest, I never really understood why Voldemort wants us dead but all he wants is to be powerful, and if we’re out of the picture, he’ll get what he always wanted. Did you ever think about that or was it just me?” I said to him, “well not really, not until now anyways but it does make sense now that you’ve mentioned it.” he said to me, “and since Dumbledore was one of the most powerful, Voldemort finally got him out of the way and now he just has us to deal with.” I said to him, “you’ve got a point. Where do you think he hid his other Horcruxes? And what could they be?” he asked me and I sighed a little, “honestly, I have no Idea. they’re probably something specific. Something he knows well, like his snake for example.” I told him, “good point, at least we know what one of them looks like so it’s a start.” he said and I nodded before we continued to talk about it for a while before going to bed for the night. 

Rosalie’s P.O.V
After Remus and I had gone to our room for the night, I couldn’t help but start thinking about everything that Happened again as I sat on the bed before feeling Reus sit down next to me, “what are you thinking about?” he asked me, “what do you think.”I said to him and the both of us chuckled, “I figured as much.” He said to me, “I’m scared Remus, now that Dumbledore is gone, everything changes and because of that, Voldemort is one step closer to getting to Harry and Edeline.” I said to him as he gently rubbed my back, “I know darling, we aren’t the only ones who are scared. But we aren’t the only ones who will be protecting them either throughout all of this.” he said to me and I looked at him before kissing him before he gently laid me down on the bed and after a few moments had passed, the both of us were eventually under the covers naked before we managed to lock the door and put a silencing Charm on the room before I felt him kiss down my neck, causing me to let out a heavy sigh before our lips connected again and I gently wrapped my legs around him, “I love you.” I said to him breathlessly, “and I love you.” he said back before he entered me causing me to moan before he continued until his thrusts started getting sloppier until the both of us reached our climax before the both of us just laid there in bed as we held each other close in each other’s arms , “promise me something.” he said to me, “what is it?” I asked him, “Promise me that if anything happens to me, you will protect her and yourself.” he said to me and I furrowed my brows a little, “what's that supposed to mean?” I asked him, “If anything happens to me, Promise me you will move on and be happy and always tell her how much I love her. Please.” he said to me, “why does this sound like a death wish?” I asked him, “maybe it is.” he said to me and I felt myself tear up a little, “you’re not dying on me. Please don’t say something like that to me because I can’t even bear the thought of losing you. I love you too much for that to happen.” I said to him as I felt a tear slip causing him to gently wipe it away, “I’m sure you won’t but if you do, please promise me.” he said to me and it had taken me a moment to answer him before I finally spoke up, “fine but as long as you promise me the same thing.” I said to him and he nodded before kissing me and the both of us continued to spend the rest of our night making love to each other until we finally fell asleep later that night in each other's arms that night hoping that nothing bad happens to either of us.