Chapter Thirty Four

Start from the beginning

After a while, I eventually stopped crying before I heard footsteps and looked to see that it was Draco and we just looked at each other as he walked up to me, "what's wrong? Why are you crying love?" he asked me as he tried to touch me, I moved away and he furrowed his brows a little, "I overheard what you said to Snape. Please tell me it isn't true?" I said to him and he froze, "I had no choice. I told you he threatened me if I didn't do what he said." he told me, "I trusted you Draco. I love you." I said to him, "I only kept it from you because I was protecting you. I didn't want to lose you because I knew you'd leave me if I told you what I was doing." he told me, "what makes you think I would leave you? I love you Draco, more than I should." I told him before he kissed me and after a moment, I kissed him back and before it had gotten any farther, the both of us had broken away from the kiss and caught our breaths, "I love you Edeline Lupin. More than anything. Be mine" he said to me and I smiled at him, "are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I asked him, chuckling a little, "yes, I am asking you to be my girlfriend." he said, "then yes, I will be your girlfriend." I told him with a smile on my face and we eventually left the Astronomy Tower and made it to the Room of Requirement, "so what happened over the summer?" I asked him and he sighed, "Voldemort wanted me to become a Death Eater. I had no choice in the matter so I had to become one. After that, he gave me something to do and that involved the Vanishing Cabinet." he told me and I felt bad for him, "I wish I can help you." I told him, "no, I'd rather you not get involved. It's bad enough as it is that he wants you dead." he told me, "ok then, just be careful then. I don't want you to get hurt." I told him before he kissed me again, "don't worry love, I'll be fine. I just want to be with you." he told me and I smiled a little before we kissed again as it soon became a heated makeout session before the both of us were laying on the ground before he broke away from the kiss, "Are you sure you want this?" he asked me and I smiled at him and nodded, "yes. I want you." I told him before we continued until we were making love. After a while, the both of us were just laying there in each other's arms before he spoke up, "we should probably head back to our Common Rooms." he suggested and I sighed a little, "but I don't want to." I said to him and he chuckled, "Neither do I but people will suspect that we're gone." he told me and I knew he was right, "alright then." I said before the both of us started getting dressed before leaving the Room of Requirement, "before you go, I want to give you something." he said to me before pulling something out of his pocket and saw that it was his ring on a necklace chain, "I knew it would be too big for your fingers, that's why it's as a necklace." he told me and I smiled, "thank you, you didn't have to give me your ring though. I know it means a lot to you." I told him, "I want to. I want you to wear it so that I'm always close to you." he told me before he put it on, "I love you." I said to him before he kissed the top of my head, "I love you darling." He said before we went our separate ways for the night and I eventually made it back to the Common Room for the night and eventually went to bed.

Rosalie's P.O.V
It was finally the Holidays and I eventually made it to the train station and met up with Remus and hugged him tightly, "I've missed you my love." I said to him, "I missed you darling." He said before we shared a kiss and waited for Edeline and Harry and the train eventually arrived and everyone started getting off the train. After they had done so, we eventually made it back home for the time being, "the Weasley's invited us for dinner. Do you guys want to go?" Remus said to us, "that would be nice, I'm sure the kids would want to go." I told him, "alright." he said and we told Edeline and Harry before making it to the Burrow not long after and eventually made it inside and helped Mrs. Weasley with the rest of dinner before we all started eating and talked with each other and once dinner was over for the night, Edeline was helping Mrs. Weasley with Ron while Remus and I were in the other room with Harry and Arthur as we talked about what Harry and Edeline found out, "Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission" Remus said to Harry, "I know it sounds mad." Harry said before Remus spoke up again, "Has it occurred to you Harry that Snape had simply pretended to offer Draco help so he could find out what he was up to." He told Harry, "that's not what it sounded like." Harry said to him, "he's got a point, Remus. Perhaps he's right Remus, I mean from what I know, to Break an Unbreakable Vow it-" I began to tell him before he spoke up, "it comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore's judgment. Dumbledore trusts Snape, therefore I do." He said to us, "you never trusted him before, why now?" I said to him before Harry spoke up, "Dumbledore can make mistakes. He said so himself." Harry told him, "you're blinded by hatred." Remus told Harry, "I'm not." Harry said, "yes you are. People are disappearing, Harry, daily. We can only place our trust in a handful of people, if we start fighting amongst ourselves we're doomed." Remus said and I sighed a little, "aren't we already if this keeps up." I told him before getting up and leaving the room and decided to go outside for a moment to think to myself and after a few minutes, I heard someone walk out and saw that it was Remus, "I'm sorry love." he said to me and I sighed a little, "it's fine, we both got a little upset. I'm just worried that's all but what if Harry is right, Remus? What if Snape really is helping Draco with whatever it is that Voldemort is having him do?" I said to him, "then I don't know what to do. If Snape really is pretending to be on either side then maybe we shouldn't trust him." he told me, "to be honest, I never did trust him since Voldemort came back. I don't know why, I just had a feeling." I told him before he hugged me, "we should probably get going soon." he said to me and kissed the top of my head, "yeah, I guess you're right. I'll get Edeline." I told him before the both of us made it back inside and I found Edeline with Mrs. Weasley still, "hey, we're heading out now alright." I told Edeline, "alright mum." she said as she finished up, "are you sure dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked and I nodded, "yeah." I told her before we walked up to the door to see that Arthur was talking with Remus and we had just walked outside before we noticed something was wrong with Remus, "Remus, are you alright?" I asked him but he said nothing as he looked out into the field, "dad, what is it?" Edeline asked him, "Remus." Arthur said to him and after a few moments, something had happened before a ring of fire appeared around the house before Bellatrix appeared in front of us.