The Jaded-Face Princess

Começar do início

Jinhua rolled her eyes, "The Demon Fox King is one of the most powerful demon kings across the lands, I wouldn't be surprised he used his ability of foresight on me and saw my future." At that answer alone earned her worried glances from her new allies.

"Didn't that Fox just clearly state that it would be heart wrenching? Meaning it won't be a good ending for you, heart wrenching???" Wukong squawked out.

Macaque just let out a huff as his shadow figure formed a slight frown at the realization, "Could it possibly be linked to the oncoming battle with the Demon Bull King and the Jaded-Face Princess?"

Jinhua's brows furrowed, "Let's hope not. After all, The demon Fox King wishes for us to put them back in line with their supposed fates. Not for us to be put in our places." She raised a hand in front of her, her palm facing upwards as a flicker of fire erupted softly to give them light.

"But I wouldn't highly trust his words."

Her eyes slowly trailed slowly over to the ceiling above them to see almost a dozen of Fox spirits peering down at them with a sickening animalistic grin. Their eyes flashing with pure entertainment as they watched Jinhua and her companions talk.

"A Fox with a silver tongue is to never be trusted so easily."

With that said Macaque and Wukong leered back up at the Fox spirits with annoyed faces, while they hid in the demoness' presence.

"Even about becoming Empress, Princess Jinhua?" A almost silky like voice drifted down the hallway, bouncing around the hall in an echo of sorts.

Jinhua's gaze instantly whipped to her left and bent backwards to dodge a swipe of a senbon needle to her neck.

She cartwheeled out of the way and looked up to meet the Jaded-Face Princess leer at her with the same sickening grin as the fox spirits they passed along the way.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the Princess Jinhua herself. Come down from your mighty throne in the Heavens and finally decided to actually socialize with your own demon brethren?" She said with a teasing smirk as she slowly began to clap her hands in a taunting manner.

Jinhua shrugged off the disguise seeing as it has no more use for her, "Sorry, last time that happened, it wasn't really as great as I had wished to hope." She spoke while her hair shifted back to its golden hue and shine, "I'm here for an entirely different purpose, which you might not be so happy about."

The Jaded Face Princess looked lost for a moment until she glanced behind Jinhua to see two monkeys running for the the doors to The Demon Bull King's chambers. Her face twisted into a not so friendly snarl, as her nine tails lashed out dangerously, her nails growing into long piercing claws.

"Oh no you don't! I will not allow a privileged little demoness and her little pet monkeys get in the way of my hard work..!!"She lunged forward in a loud shriek of irritation and was intercepted by Jinhua using her melee dagger to engage her long claws, Her violet orbs glancing up to meet the Princess' scarlet gaze, slowly morphing into one of pure anger at the unwelcome surprise of her having more allies.

"I will be your opponent for now, Jaded-Face Princess. After all, you stole my best friend's husband, you little Weasal." A calm and dangerous grin spread across Jinhua's face at her statement.

Macaque and Wukong glanced back and started cackling like a duo of Hyenas. Their grins ever widening at the sight of the two demoness' fighting.

"As much as I would enjoy the cat fight between you two beautiful ladies...." Wukong chuckled before summoning his cloud.