Tae nodded, 'Yes hyung!'

Jin: good boy! And now promise me, you will not over work. No skipping your meals and will strictly follow your diet plan...

Tae smiled, 'I promise. And- and I'm sorry hyung-ie!' he said in a low tone.

Hearing this, Jin's face quickly turned into a stern one, 'Of course you will be, if you fall sick again. And this time as I said, I won't let you go easily!'

Tae widen his eyes, 'h-hyung?'

Jin: yes baby! You broke the rules and you'll get punishment for that surely! No matter how depressed you are, you shouldn't have done that! You should have talk with any of us, not just keep it inside and keep breaking rules one by one...am I right?'

Tae gulped, 'y-yes hyung-nim! I'm so s-sorry...'

Jin made him sit beside him, 'just pray that you won't get sick, babe!' he said mockingly.

Tae just pouted sadly. Jin chuckled on his cuteness and side hugged him. Tae also hugged him and adjusted his head on his hyung's chest comfortably...

They stayed like that for five minutes until Taehyung broke the silence...

Tae: hyung?

Jin: hmm?

Tae: I wanna c-confess something m-more...' he said almost in an inaudible tone; but, Jin heard it and looked down to his brother.

Jin: What is it, bub?

Tae sat up straight and turned to his Hyungs. He looked on his lap while playing with his fingers, 'I-It's about Jungkook-ah...'

Jin frowned, 'What about him?!'

Tae took a deep breath, 'I'm feeling kinda weird nowadays...as you know I always stays firm with him and make sure he is on his truck! But, from some days, I'm feeling bit different!' he said like he is talking with himself. Jin understood his emotions, but he remained quiet wanting to know more...

Tae continued, 'But, nowadays whenever I saw him, I only can see the fear in his eyes...and it's triggering me. I know he is being scared of me since a long time. But, I just ignored it then...now- it is making me feel bad hyung!' he said the last sentence with a guilty tone.

Jin saw his dongsaeng, he is really going through all of at a time!? Jin felt bad for him, he caressed his cheeks, 'It's a god thing that you finally feeling that. You are really so strict with him sometimes...'

Tae: But, I do it for his own good. You guys already love him a lot! If I don't be strict then he will go out of control...'

Jin shook his head, 'No, that's not the real reason of your behavior. I know there is something more...'

Tae looked at him shocked, 'H-how do y-you know?!'

Jin smirked, 'You are again forgetting I'm your eldest brother, kid!'

Tae nodded, 'oh right!'

Jin: So, will you like to tell me what the reason is?

Tae stopped for a moment, then shook his head as 'no'.

Jin sighed, but then hugged his baby, 'Ok, fine! You don't have to...But can I just say something?'

Tae nodded.

Jin: Baby, life is so short for being loved and spread love. And if you can't do it, then you will regret one day...I don't know why you are so cold with him...but all I know is, you have such a lovely dongsaeng who loves you with all of his heart. In return, he also deserve some loves from you...can you at least try?'

Tae thought for a moment, should he really try? But....

He again hid his face on Jin's shoulder...the memories started haunting him again...

___

"~Can I come with you?

~No baby...Stay with your Hyungs...

.

~NOOOOO!! EOMMMAAA!!

.

~CRASH!!"

___

Tae started trembling in embrace of Jin, tears are rolling down through his tightly closed eyes. Jin felt it and he started panicking_

Jin: T-Tae? Hey! You ok, bud?

Tae just keep sobbing loudly...'I can't hyung...I-I r-really c-can't...h-he reminds m-me the incident...h-he was w-with her...I-I c-can't try-

Jin was taken aback. He figured out what he is trying to say and that made his heart skip some beats!

-No way! No freaking way...Is Taehyung think...Jungkook is the....JESUS NO!' he literary freaked out in his mind.

Jin hugged him tightly, 'Ok! Ok! Sshh...stop crying...You don't have to try...just stop crying...' he knows he can do nothing now about this. It will take time to recover Taehyung from this lie that he is keep trusting from years. So, right now, he should wait for the right time.

When Taehyung finally stabled a bit, he himself pull out from the hug... and looked up to his brother with red puffy eyes, 'h-hyung! I'm sorry...I-I know what I s-said is wrong...but I-I can't h-help...Am I a b-bad brother, h-hyung?' he said with his guiltiest tone and the saddest pout!

Jin hurriedly shush him, 'Shut up Taehyung! You are not a bad brother, ok? But, I think you really should think about it some more...It's ok, don't push yourself. Just make sure it's not too late, hmm?'

Taehyung nodded cutely. And just then a sleepy raspy voice startled both the male together_

~"I wish I could kill you, Kim Taehyung!"