Character: Lincoln 

Location: 11 person dorm Number 151 (Yes this is foreshadowing)

Date: December 23, 2028

Time: 0600 hours

Lincoln: *yawn* Morning Lynn.

Lynn Jr.: Morning Stinkcoln, you're not usually up this early.

Lincoln: Oh don't think about it. My internal alarm clock must still be getting used to Hawaii or something.

Lily: Linky! Linky!

Lincoln: Mornin' Lilster! Sorry if we woke ya.

Lynn Jr.: Oh well, I'm going to do an early morning PT with some of the guys from the Nathan James over there.

Lincoln looks out the window to see an Arleigh Burke Flight 2 Destroyer idling in the water. Some of it's crew were gathered on the pier, the Destroyer itself looked really lifeless in context with the Black Pearl.

Lincoln: Sounds good, just don't stink up the entire room when you get back.

Lynn Jr.: No promises.

Lynn then ran out the door and caught the elevator. Lincoln then picked up Lily and headed for the kitchen to grab a bottle of milk for her. As everyone else in his family slowly woke up they grabbed numerous things and ate their breakfast.

Rita: *blows whistle* Lori you have to hurry up, the golf course isn't going to stay empty for long.

Lisa: Don't forget my presentation to this world's NASA!

Lucy: Or my service at the graveyard.

The Loud Sisters then erupted with all of them basically saying that they had something scheduled for the day.

Rita: Oh no.....

Lynn Sr.: Not again!

Lincoln: Mom, Dad; relax, I got this. *grabs megaphone* Alright guys let's go! Move it, move it GO GO GO!!!

Lincoln didn't need to grab everyone's things since the dorm they were in wasn't the biggest, so they all grabbed their stuff on their own before rushing out the door, they reconvened just outside the building.

Lynn Sr.: Alright, who's first?

Lincoln: Split up! Dad, go with Lori, Leni, Lola, Lana, and Luan all their activities are on the civilian island. Mom, we're going to island 2 with Lucy, Luna, and Lisa; their activities are in the military base!

Montage start

So the group split with most of them going to the golf course on Island 1, while everyone else headed for the docks on Island 2. The next scene is split between Lori scoring a hole-in-one and Luna performing the National Anthem on Montana's ship as they welcomed DDG(X) or USS Washington into the harbor.

 The next scene is split between Lori scoring a hole-in-one and Luna performing the National Anthem on Montana's ship as they welcomed DDG(X) or USS Washington into the harbor