S1 E3: Small incidents

General POV

It was early on the morning of May the 28th, the bodies had swapped again and this time the families and friends of those around were beginning to prepare to head for Midway Atoll.

Royal Woods, Michigan

Currently Lynn Jr. could be seen jogging her way down the block before Lincoln(Pearl) ran past her.

Lincoln(Pearl): On your left!

Lynn Jr.: Wha-?!

A few minutes later in a different spot on the block just as Lynn thought she was catching her younger brother...

Lincoln(Pearl): On your left!

Lynn Jr.: Ok, got it, on my left, ha ha.

Another few minutes pass by and as the Loud family look out their windows they see Lynn slowly jogging up the sidewalk.......before Lincoln runs in out of nowhere.

Lynn Jr.: Don't say it, DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT!!!

Lincoln(Pearl): On your left.

Lynn Jr.: C'MON!!!

Lincoln(Pearl) then ran past the dumbfounded Loud family as Lynn tries in vane to try and catch up to the fastest ship in the Caribbean. (Comment down below if you get the reference since this was really entertaining to write) After the exhausting back and forth of both siblings Lynn is seen resting up against the Loud family tree panting heavily, the other Louds were gathered around her.

Luna: Dude, what happened?

Leni: Yeah, like Lincoln isn't even like athletic, so like how did he beat you?

Lincoln(Pearl): Need a medic?

All of them turn around to see Lincoln(Pearl) walk up the driveway only slightly sweaty while the 'athlete' was panting heavily and sweating an entire ocean.

Rita: Lincoln? Where was this energy when we were trying to get you to exercise?

Lincoln(Pearl): I dunno, the energy just kicked in today.

Lynn Sr.: Well whatever, what we're trying to say is that we're proud of you sport!

Lori: Yeah, that was literally amazing to watch.

Lana: Well, back to packing, I hope we don't forget anything.

Lola: Ugh, I don't even wanna know what the ocean will do to my hair.

Lincoln(Pearl): It'll probably come back a little bit more on the brown side since the sea air chips away at it's shine and all that.

Lola: WHAT?!?!?!

Lisa: Um, elder brother? Where did you learn this?

Lincoln(Pearl): Internet, and I noticed that fishing boats slowly lose their color after a few years at sea.

Leni: Oh...so I guess I won't bring any vibrant dresses, that would really be a bad idea.

Lynn Sr.: I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Leni, no brightly colored items are to be brought on this trip, unless your Lana in which case you can get some weathering done on board.

Louds(excluding Lincoln[Pearl]): Alright/Ok/Fine/Alrighty then.

Lincoln(Pearl) was the only one left outside when the rest of the family rushed inside, he(she) then walked inside to leave a note on what happened that day.