S3 E5: First Battle/Impression

General POV

In Union Academy Harbor Montana's battleship had been taken into dry dock and was getting itself repainted while Montana drove his newly acquired metal baby to the docks.

Montana: YEEHAW!!! *races past camera* Ah, nothing like driving early morning. No traffic, no road rage, empty highways, ah....yup, a motorist's heaven.

The drive was fast and peaceful.

Cleveland: SLOW DOWN MONTY!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE VIRGIN!!!

Well, mostly peaceful, for whatever godforsaken reason Montana had brought Cleveland along for more reckless driving shenanigans.

Montana: Hey if you wanted to pop the cherry why not just say so?

Cleveland: *blushes hard* Because we're not married yet is all.....

Montana: *also blushes* O-oh........*sheepish* right

Cleveland: *embarrassed mumbling*

When the duo got to the docks Montana's ship had already been painted, it had a similar livery to the former flagship of Sea Shepherd named the 'M/V Steve Irwin' only difference being all the paint being different shades of Blue, Black, and Grey due to the paint being specifically designed for stealth.

Commander: Ah, morning you 2. Out for a late night drive?

Cleveland: This crazy man-child can't stop speeding!

Montana: I mean, it is a race car.

Cleveland: STILL!!!!

Commander: Alright lovebirds, let's just load the GT40 on your ship, Montana. Then when morning breaks we can start the journey to Vale.

Montana: Yes ma'am. Also, thanks for the paint job.

Commander: Don't mention it, Blake and Ruby helped choose it.

Cleveland: I feel slightly concerned now.

Timeskip 3 hours

Montana's ship got ready to sail, on board were the visitors from Vale who were going back home and Montana's family who were coming along.....because Team.

Montpelier: GOOD LUCK BIG SIS!!!!

Rita: CALL US WHEN YOU GET THERE HONEY!!!

Lynn Jr: TAKE 'EM DOWN STINKCOLN!!!

Lincoln: I'LL DO MY BEST!!!

Hannover: SHOW 'EM WHAT A MODERN BATTLESHIP CAN DO!!!

Cpt. Jack Sparrow: YEAH, SHOW 'EM WHAT THE LEGENDARY BLACK PEARL CAN DO TOO!!!!!

Montana: *laughs* WILL DO EVERYONE, 'TIL WE MEET AGAIN!!!

Montana blew his horn as his ship steamed off into the sunset with everyone still singing their praises behind them as they began their long journey to Vale.

Timeskip 3 days

Montana continued to sail to Vale under M-Con to keep his location secret from any enemies he may encounter *cough* Sirens *cough*. His new paint shone under the sunlight as his prow cut through the water effortlessly. Currently Montana was working on his turret which had been malfunctioning a little earlier.

Montana: *hammering some dented metal back into shape* God. Fucking. Damn. It. Ugh, where the hell did that dent even come from?!

Montana took a rest on a bench that he had put inside his turret after taking his shirt off to cool down a little but, unbeknownst to our protagonist, Cleveland was watching him work.....since Montana was not wearing a top......because he was in a sealed off metal room which gets really really hot during the afternoon.