S1 E1: The first swap

Body(Actual person)

General POV

South China Sea; Cleveland in Montana's body

When Cleveland woke up, she noticed something...off, she was in an unfamiliar room. A room aboard a ship, but she fell asleep in the dorms so this was impossible. She then slapped herself to see if she was dreaming, and after confirming that the hit actually hurt she looked down and noticed she was in a male body.

Montana(Cleveland): What is this? WHY DO I SOUND LIKE THIS?! *screaming*

Nimitz: Montana you ok?

Enty: Did you have a nightmare or something?

Azur Lane base; Montana in Cleveland's body

When Montana woke up and didn't feel like he was at sea he was understandably confused.....he then looked to see that he was in a girl's body.

Cleveland(Montana): What the-?! WHY DO I SOUND LIKE THIS?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!

Montpelier: Big sis? You ok?

Columbia: You're usually really calm and collected when you wake up.

Middle of the Carribean Sea; Lincoln in the Black Pearl's body

When Lincoln woke up staring at the sea, he first assumed that someone had put a VR headset on him, but when he looked down to see that he didn't have hands, or feet, he started freaking out.

Pearl(Lincoln): Lisa, what did yo-?! What the heck?!

Gibbs: Pearl, you ok? You're acting really strangely.

Pearl(Lincoln): *confused screaming*

Royal Woods, Michigan; Pearl in Lincoln's body

Pearl woke up expecting feel the ocean breeze in her face, the wind in her sails, the feet of her crew below decks or on deck, instead she woke up inside a room.

Lincoln(Pearl): The hell happened to-?! Why do I sound like a boy?

Pearl looks into a mirror to see a young white-haired boy staring back at her.

Lincoln(Pearl): WHAT THE BLOOMIN' HELL?!

Loud sisters: We heard your screams, are you ok?!

Lincoln(Pearl): *confused screaming*

Timeskip sunset

The characters did their new body's normal routines but at the end of the day their close friends and family had noticed that something was off, especially Lisa, Lucy, Montpelier, Columbia, Denver, Enty, Yorktown (CG-48), the Navy Admiral, Jack, and Gibbs.

Yokosuka, Japan

Currently the North American ships were going to sleep in their berths, Cleveland had to learn how to fight with modern tactics and as a battleship instead of a Light Cruiser.

Enty: Montana, you sure you're ok?

Montana(Cleveland): I dunno, but I think this is all just some weird dream.

Nimitz: *sigh* Alright, but if this happens again we're gonna have to step in.

Montana(Cleveland): Please do, I have no idea what's going on.

George Washington: Well, I'm going to sleep, night.

All ships: Night.

Azur Lane