S1 E10: Dafuq's an Orochi?!

General POV

December 7, 2029

The scene opens to a massive fleet of warships and warplanes, all from different eras, sailing/flying towards the mouth of the Java Straight.....now you may be wondering, what the fuck's going on? Well for that we need to rewind about a week.

Flashback

November 30, 2029

It was the night after the dance, the Ironblood ships still had a hangover but they were otherwise fine, POTUS had called everyone to the briefing room.

POTUS: We have a problem. Recent intelligence has shown that Project Orochi, has been unleashed.

A screen turns on to see a picture that a spy plane had taken before being shot down.

Hannover: Holy shit! That's like me, Montana, A-150, and Conqueror's lengths combined

Montana: We seriously need to name A-150 something other than....well a hull number.

Cpt. Jack Sparrow: Yes yes, all in due time. For now we need to focus on *points at picture* that thing.

Montana: Right, sorry. Anyway, what else did the spy plane get?

Long Caster: Well, we know for a fact that it's speed is rather negligible, making it an easy intercept. But the geiger meter installed on the plane started to spike before the plane was shot down, so we can only assume that we have a heavy water situation.

Count: So, another Alicorn, great.

Trigger: Well, if we can take down a massive submarine-aircraft-carrier, we can take down this thing.

POTUS: That's the spirit, it is currently heading for the Antarctic, probably to test out whatever the hell is in it's arsenal. It is imperative that ship doesn't survive it's maiden voyage, as such, I want every ship that can sail, every plane that can fly, and every soldier that can fight to be deployed on an intercept course. We will meet it here, at the bottleneck of their route. The Java Straight.

Long Caster: There's no telling what is ahead, so be on guard. But I want to add one more condition to our mission.

Jaeger: Oh boy, I know where I've heard that one before.

Long Caster: I want a 100% survival rate, any other number this mission will be considered a complete failure!

Montana: Alright, let's move! We got a lot of work to do!

Kirov: Yes! We have our mission, let's complete it!

Flashback end

We are back to the fleet they were sailing through a fogbank, currently we're focused on Montana, who is sharpening his blade in turret 2. Cleveland then walked up to her boyfriend.