Enjoying one another's company: Killercreammare

The king let out a soft hum as he walked through the dreadfully long hallways of the palace he and his three partners lived in. He came to a slow stop as he looked toward the wall and saw a painting of them on the wall. He softly smiled as his hands slid into his jacket pockets.

He borrowed one of his lover's jackets, this one being Killer's jacket. He has no goop covering his bones anymore. His dear brother helped him get the better of that form but it does show on a certain condition. This condition is when he gets really pissed off or irritated, that's when his goopy form shows up.

He suddenly flinched when he felt someone wrap their arms around him. He glanced at this person as best as he could only to gently smile seeing it was his dear brother. "Oreo and spoopy want cuddles with the both of us darling," he softly said, gently nuzzling his boney nose on his cheek.

They called one another nicknames. Cross always or most of the time wore black and white, that's how he got the name Oreo. When they got together, Dream was slightly feared by Killer and that's how he got the name Spoopy. Nightmare is the guardian of negativity, they relate him to nighttime as well. He got the name Moon. And lastly, Dream is the guardian of positivity and relate him to daytime. He got the name Sun.

Nightmare softly chuckled as he placed his arms on Dream's arms, leaning his cheek into the touch of the other. "I want all of the attention you three can give me," he gently said with a slight purr. "We can give you all the lovin' you want. Just for you Moon," Dream softly said with a gentle chuckle.

•••

The dark grey tank topped skeleton laid on the bed with a small sigh. "Want the attention of the twins?" The black teared skeleton asked with a slight chuckle. The other softly blushed as he said, slightly flustered by the comment, "Yes! They're just so precious!"

Killer let out a slight laugh from hearing that. "Don't worry, I love them lots too," he told him. Cross sat up, looking at him. He gently huffed before he let out a small sigh. "Yeah, me too Spoopy, me too."

The twins then walked into the room. The two that were in the room looked at them. They both smiled. Nightmare walked to the bed and sat on the edge. Dream went over to Killer and stood close to him.

Cross scooted to Nightmare and hugged him from behind. He gently smiled, placing both of his arms on the other's arms. Killer scooted close to the other as he rested his head on the other's head.

Nightmare let out a small huff before he said, "I thought you both wanted attention from me and Dream." "We do little Moon, just getting more into the mood," Killer gently said. "No, we are going to lay in bed and snuggle close till we fall asleep."

Cross softly chuckled before he said, "Let's get into our pajamas then. You two fine with that?" "Sounds good with me," Dream gently said. It all was on Killer now. "Sure, I down for it."

•••

They got into their pajamas and got comfy in bed with one another. The twins inside, Killer and Cross on the outside as they were comfortably warm under the comforter. The twins gently smiled as they both loved this, getting such sweet affection like this. They both faced one another as they nuzzled both of their faces with one another. Either it being their noses or cheeks. Cross was spooning Nightmare and Killer was spooning Dream.

"You two are so cute," Killer commented to the twins. Nightmare blushed softly as he giggled. "Thank you spoopy, so sweet." Dream softly smiled as he gently said, "Thanks for the comment but you know I ain't like this all the time." "I know, it's just cute when you are Sun." Dream flushed brightly as he let out a small squeak from being mildly flustered.

Cross gently smiled as he gently said, "Yeah, you both are pretty adorable but what I do gotta say is Spoopy is pretty hot and sexy." Killer flushed brightly as he was heavily flattered. "Thank you Oreo, you're sweet like candy but hot like chilies." Cross blushed brightly as he let out a slight flustered squeak. Nightmare let out a soft breath before he said, "You all are so sweet and lovable."

They all were flustered and flattered from one another's comments but it mostly was compliments. They loved one another so much that they all felt the need to do this. This was one of the many ways they showed that they loved one another.

They all were content. Smiling, blushing, snuggling close to one another. They felt this deep connection where they sometimes didn't need words to explain their love for one another. It truly felt like a dream to them with how they felt.

They all fell asleep for the night. All of them peaceful, calm, and most importantly, they all felt loved.